Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on August 6, 2016
It took a while to grab me but once it did I was totally into the book It had twists you really didn't see coming. I enjoyed seeing the development of the main character and how she coped when her entire belief of reality was challenged. Hee interaction with her sister kept things interesting. I really enjoyed this book.
on July 11, 2014
Ten years ago I used to be a huge Joy Fielding fan. I'm not sure why I stopped reading her books but I was glad to get reacquainted. It didn't take long to realize I'd actually read this one and that I thought it was just okay. Bonnie wasn't my favorite character and even though I was supposed to care about her, I never really did. Don't Cry Now was my least favorite out of Joy Fielding's books.
on October 6, 2016
Good light reading.
on April 26, 2010
This book goes along nicely with lots of guessing who are the bad guys and who are the good guys. Just when you think you have figured it out, nope you don't. After you have suspected everyone possible, you find out you have been fooled by a master of misdirection--This was a really good read but was given only 4 stars because the heroine was a little dense - other than that, good escapism.
on May 9, 2013
I like the book. It's in really good shape. I just haven't had the time to read it yet. It's a very decent book.