- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: LRA Associates, LLC (June 4, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0985404507
- ISBN-13: 978-0985404505
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #836,913 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Don't Die Early: The Life You Save Can Be Your Own Paperback – June 4, 2012
|New from||Used from|
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Instead I would refer any patients of mine to this book by Rocky. He manages to connect the dots in a sensible way between different conditions and gives you a working plan to fix yourself and to test if any changes you make are working. Rocky is not a cultist for one diet only he wants us to do the simple tests and see where we are and not the general population. Rocky, thank-you for teaching me more.