- Stock Up & Save - Get 10% Off when you buy 3 or more Emergency Survival Tents from Don't Die In The Woods. Enter code 2A5J8B8E at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 15% on a Don't Die In The Woods Emergency Sleeping Bag when you purchase 1 or more Emergency Survival Tents offered by Don't Die In The Woods. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 574BMDCV. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Don't Die In The Woods World's Toughest Ultralight Survival Tent • 2 Person Mylar Emergency Shelter Tube Tent + Paracord • Year-Round All Weather Protection for Hiking, Camping, Outdoor Survival Kits
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Material||Heatflex aluminized polyethylene|
|Brand||Don't Die In The Woods|
|Item Weight||8.5 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TOUGHEST MYLAR EMERGENCY TENT ON EARTH – Designed for hiking and outdoor adventures, the DDITW Survival Tent packs away ultralight & compact and sets up quick with room for two adults. NASA-designed mylar is waterproof and reflects up to 90% of body heat for year-round protection for cold, wet, or hot weather survival.
- “ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE SURVIVAL GEAR” – Your words, not ours. Our tear-resistant, extra-thick HeatFlex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar. With 425-lb strength paracord & reinforced tape seams, this is a truly reusable survival tube tent built for the outdoors. The perfect balance of durability & weight at only 8.5 oz.
- SET UP IN A SNAP – Simply run the 20 ft paracord through the mylar tent and tie up between two trees. Use rocks or gear to anchor the corners, and climb in. The 8x5 foot mylar tube tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag / emergency bivy sack / space blanket if there are no trees around.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH PARACORD & REINFORCED SEAMS – Other emergency shelters are made flimsy and cheap for one time use. We’ve tested and designed every detail with the highest quality materials available to create a reliable, reusable emergency shelter. Stash these emergency tents everywhere – in your car, survival kit, first aid kit, bug out bag, zombie survival kit, nuclear survival kit, earthquake kit, and backpacks.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – You won’t find a tougher mylar survival tent anywhere. Guaranteed. PROTECT THE WILD PLACES WE LOVE – We donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the world, including 1% For The Planet, The Conservation Alliance, and many more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The toughest ultralight survival tent you’ll find anywhere – guaranteed. Designed for hikers and outdoor adventurers, the DDITW PRO Ultralight Survival Tent provides year-round protection for 2 adults from harsh weather in any season.
Other emergency shelters are made flimsy and cheap for one time use. We’ve tested and designed every detail with the highest quality materials available. Our HeatFlex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary mylar to withstand harsh weather conditions and rocky terrain. With 425-lb strength paracord, reinforced tape seams, and a nylon storage sack, this tent is reusable and built to last.
To Use: Simply run the paracord through the tent and tie the ends to a tree or bush. Anchor the corners down with rocks or gear, and climb inside. [Tip: If you can’t find anything to tie the rope to, the 80 sq ft of mylar makes a great emergency sleeping bag].
NASA-designed mylar reflects up to 90% heat to help conserve body heat in cold weather. [Tip: In hot conditions, turn the tent inside out to aim the silver side OUT to reflect heat away]. It is also waterproof and light reflective for countless survival uses year-round.
For emergency use only. Does not replace your camping tent. Warning: Mylar is not fireproof. Keep away from heat and flames. Warning: Adult supervision is required due to strangulation and suffocation hazards. HeatFlex and Don’t Die In The Woods are trademarks of 50/50 Goods.
Product detailsColor:Army Green
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : March 7, 2017
- Manufacturer : Don't Die In The Woods
- ASIN : B06XGLS46C
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,355 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #22 in Camping Survival Kits
- Customer Reviews:
For emergency use only. Does not replace your camping tent. Always plan ahead and bring appropriate equipment for your trip. Warning: Mylar is not fireproof. Keep away from heat and flames. Warning: Adult supervision is required due to strangulation and suffocation hazards. Don't Die In The Woods is a registered trademark of 50/50 Goods.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plus, there's no way to tack it down on the bottom. All the photos must be super photoshopped cuz they show it all nice and rigid with two happy faces smiling out of it. But, in reality, it just sits flimsily on the ground. IF you happen to be lucky and find two trees you can stretch the single provided rope between, and IF you happen to have absolutely flat ground AND no wind, you'll be fine.
Don't know. I was expecting a bit more substance to it. But in terms of value for the price, if it saves your life in a pinch, it'll do.
Cons: I doubt that this tent is the worlds toughest survival tent. First off, the material is made out of cheap plastic. It feel fragile in your hands like wrapping paper. It’s so thin that winds could blow the tent away back to Kansas along with Dorothy and Toto.
The material is super thin, like less than paper thin. Sure it may keep water out or block you from the sun, but use it in a thunderstorm or a day with wind gusts, it’s likely to tear through the parachord.
I only bought it because it was on a lightening deal. Honestly, I would use this as a last resort. Be better off buying a small, compact Coleman tent from Walmart.
We chose the orange colored one. It is long enough to close one end and go through the other. It is definitely warm and it has a bottom (you can set it up in triangular shape) so you have one layer between you and the ground.