- Paperback: 58 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Large Print edition (June 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1489534296
- ISBN-13: 978-1489534293
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,653,105 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I Don't Know Much About Art But I Know What I Like Large Print Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Photographer. Artist. Author. Professor Emerita of Computer Aided Design and Drafting at Joliet Junior College. Dog mommy. Auntie who gives the good presents. Congenital cynic and incurable optimist. Maker of magic, singer of songs, teller of tales. Her motto: Discover the wonder of the everyday every day.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|