- Age Range: 3 - 5 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - Kindergarten
- Lexile Measure: AD440L (What's this?)
- Library Binding: 16 pages
- Publisher: Cartwheel Books; Nov edition (June 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0545108578
- ISBN-13: 978-0545108577
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,444,755 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Don't Lose Your Shoes! Library Binding – June 1, 2009
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
ELIZABETH MILLS is the author of Tick-Tock Sharks.
She lives in Seattle, Washington.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Could just be my child and yours might play with the laces for hours.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Square knots are safe for tying shoes. Granny knots are a safety hazard.