Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Don't Panic Third Edition: Taking Control of Anxiety Attacks (Newest Edition) Paperback – Illustrated, January 27, 2009
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
From the Back Cover
The authority on panic and anxiety—newly revised and expanded.
Are you one of the more than nineteen million Americans who suffer from anxiety? Don’t panic. Newly revised and expanded, this edition offers a straightforward and remarkably effective self-help program for overcoming panic and coping with anxious fears. With insight and compassion, Reid Wilson, Ph.D., demystifies anxiety attacks and provides indispensable advice, including:
- how a panic attack happens, what causes it, and how it can affect your life
- how to recognize, manage, and control the moment of panic
- how to control the chronic muscle tensions that increase anxiety
- how to conquer fear and face problems with confidence
- how to decide which medication is right for you
- how to establish reachable goals and rediscover the joy of living
About the Author
Psychologist Reid Wilson, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized specialist in the treatment of panic and anxiety disorders and the coauthor of Stop Obsessing: How to Overcome Your Obsessions and Compulsions. He is in private practice in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and is an associate clinical professor of psychiatry at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine.
- Item Weight : 10.4 ounces
- Paperback : 432 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0061582441
- ISBN-13 : 978-0061582448
- Product Dimensions : 5.31 x 1.08 x 8 inches
- Publisher : Harper Perennial; 3rd ed. Edition (January 27, 2009)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #123,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: