Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 15, 2016
I bought this product and applied it to my pickup here in Waco, Texas and saw IMMEDIATE results. Legislators enabled every citizen in Texas to open carry firearms then and there, Ted Nugent music started playing from the heavens and ALL AROUND ME my fellow citizens were transformed into freedom-loving patriots who were disappointed by the ever-growing Federal government but endlessly optimistic about the potential of the American people!

OK, the Ted Nugent was actually playing on my XM radio but the rest of it had to have been the sticker. Also, Ted Nugent only lives a few miles from here. And, well, since this is Texas, people were sort of already that way. But I’m sure the Don't Tread on Me (Gadsden) Flag REFLECTIVE Decal did some good.

In fact, I KNOW this Don't Tread on Me (Gadsden) Flag REFLECTIVE Decal is powerful and able to persuade people to join the Freedom Movement because I drove over to Austin and tried it out yesterday.

I just pulled into downtown and rolled into the UT campus where everyone could see the Don't Tread on Me (Gadsden) Flag REFLECTIVE Decal. Then I asked all of the spikey-haired boys and strong women of UT about their political views in full view of the sticker, demanding specific answers, and while open carrying my 1911 and holding a Barrett 82A1 .50 cal over my shoulder (with considerable effort).

To an individual, each kid around me agreed with my positions regarding America’s excessive and punitive taxation, the audacity of the nanny state, the incompetent tyranny of the TSA and the sickening degradation of an increasingly socialist America. They ALL FERVENTLY agreed with me and smiled politely—a few were even whispering into their iPhones (probably sharing patriot ideals with their friends and family on the spot). What a sticker!

I’ve actually bought a number of these types of stickers but this particular sticker, from this specific place, is the most well made I’ve seen. The color is a lot closer to the authentic flag and it was really easy to apply.

For some reason, I’m always getting pulled over by the cops (even though I’ve served my time, found Jesus and that wasn’t even my truckload of antihistamine like that lyin’ prosecutor said). But since applying this sticker to my truck they don’t seem to want to pull me over anymore AT ALL as I pull out of the Texas Freedom Patriot Militia Corps Compound. Instead, they just mumble into their radios; probably telling their friends about my Don't Tread on Me (Gadsden) Flag REFLECTIVE Decal and how they secretly want one. The sticker does, however, seem to attract an unusual number of black helicopters once sunlight hits it as I’m leaving each day. Maybe it’s the coating; perhaps a little tin foil will help? Between that and duct tape, you can fix about anything. But a government.

My only issue with the sticker is its ability to deal with heat. As I’m typing this, I’m catching all kinds of heat from various Federal Alphabet Soup Agencies in the form of drone surveillance, scary balaclava-clad snipers and actual, literal fire being dispersed at me from what I’m pretty sure is an M67 Flame Throwing Tank. The sticker did good at first, but it’s showing obvious signs of curling around the edges and there’s a definite smell of burning hair. I can’t feel my feet. I’m trying to email the manufacturer about ways I could preserve the sticker longer under these thermal conditions, but apparently the Feds have established a Mobile Phone Dead Zone within 50 yards of my truck (again).

I’m not sure I’m going to make it into Comcast for work tomorrow, so somebody tell Ricky. I don’t regret loving my country but fearing my government. I don’t regret marrying Peggy, most days. And I certainly don’t regret buying the Don't Tread on Me (Gadsden) Flag REFLECTIVE Decal, which really is a well made product and a great way to identify fellow patriots. I kind of regret wearing Rayon today, though, because it’s pretty flammable. Oh, hey! Check it out up in the sky! It’s a C130 airpl
22 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 13, 2011
First:
Great Product, AMAZING customer service. I am thoroughly impressed with both the product and company, and will definitely use them again in the future.

Background:
I purchased two of these (a "Don't Tread on me" Gadsden flag reflective decal & a "Come and Take it" Gonzales reflective Decal. I thought that these were very well priced. After ordering, I received both decals within a few short days. (Very fast, good job seller.)

Unfortunately, I had a bad experience with my first order, and the decals did not apply correctly. After leaving a review saying as much on Amazon, I was PROMPTLY contacted by CoolHubcaps management, who apologized for the bad experience. They informed me that after seeing my review they checked all of their equipment and then offered to send me replacement stickers AT NO CHARGE! WOW. Not only did they care about my experience, they apologized, checked their equipment, and sent me replacements.

THIS KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RARE! AMAZING!

The new decals were OUTSTANDING. They printed very clearly, and look great. The (new) decals applied very easily and I had no issues with them. I easily removed the decals from their backing and then applied them to my desired surface (rear windshield in my case). The application was smooth, and the decals were durable enough to easily apply by hand (no tools/cards used).
on November 1, 2013
Purchased this flag to show my belief's and that I stand behind the values this country was founded upon and the fact I am tired of the government and other people trying to take that away. I am also a strong 2nd amendment supporter and supporter of the right to defend myself. This gets that message across nice and clear. I am not nor have I ever been in the military but while this flag is rooted in military heritage it also represents core values of our country. The sticker itself is very good quality, It appears to be the very permanent type that when you try to peel it off will leave a silver checkerboard pattern behind. Very happy with the product and quick shipping. Highly reccommend!
on December 27, 2014
I love anything DONT TREAD ON ME!! The sticker is great, I have the plate on the front of my Jeep, the sticker in the left side rear window, and the black long sleeve t-shirt. My fiance' says the NSA is going to have me on their anti-gov't watch list. But it's not about anti-gov't at all. It's about showing my pride for the greatest country on the face of the earth. I choose to use this as my personal statement about how I feel when you mess with me, my family, and my country. It all goes back to my ancestors during the AWI, and the birth of our country. Love it!!
on March 21, 2018
Shipped on time and good buy
on September 9, 2016
I love my Gadsen flag and I love that it is reflective. It is clearly visible, easy to install and exact in every detail.
on April 11, 2016
This has held up well and still lives on my old man's truck to this day. I would order this product again and would order from this seller again.
on September 4, 2012
Great quality sticker. I would say it is an equivalent to the same material used for the stickers you stick our your license plates from DMV.

Strong, Reliable, and highly reflective. It definitely makes itself known against my dark colored vehicle.

I'll be getting a few more for future use.
on November 29, 2012
I have never been so pleased with a purchase on Amazon.com

The sticker came in record time and exceeded my quality expectations. The reflective material is excellent and the sticker went on easily. I even removed it to reposition it on a different part of my windshield glass and it stuck just as well the second time as the first. Excellent product. I'm so happy I purchased it.

FOR LIBERTY!
on September 1, 2011
Initially I had a very slight problem with the order - the quality and delivery were fine, but the borders around the design were not as symmetrical as I would have liked, and I had to trim them to get them to look like I wanted. Really no big deal.... but later they later contacted me and re-did the order to my complete satisfaction...on a friendly, personal basis. I haven't seen customer service like that in a long, long time. Excellent !!