Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 6,691 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,747 reviews
on June 20, 2014
I love this game so much I play it till 3 in the morning everyday! My favorite part is the lightning mode were it goes dark the lights up again. I strongly recommend this game to little kids to help on their hand eye coordination and it keeps them busy in the car on a long road trip........ I just love this game and you will make a bad choice by not getting it:-)
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2014
I'm so glad I found the Original version! I starts getting into this app when a girl brought her iPod on our Out-Of-State field trip and every body was obsessed with it! Since then everyone in my grade has been in love with it and I'm noticing it's not just popular at school, since its summer. I like the original because there are a LOT more features and, well, THE ORIGINAL IS ALWAYS BETTER!
on June 21, 2014
It is so much fun and you get so excited when you get a new record this game is so worth it.
on June 22, 2014
This is the best game next to Flappy Bird(before it was taken off the Appstore) Its fun, easy, and awesome!! :D
on June 21, 2014
This is truly the best app you really should get it is so fun you can change the color of the rectangles and it is free!!!!!
on June 1, 2014
This game is totally awesome I play it every day and it makes me feel like I can really play the piano.
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2016
don't want to stop! you should make more games like this becouse i'm having to much fun afortinly my tablet dies so I can't play forever.oooooooooooomy God this game is aaaaaasssome!(Ps if4+fabulist then it =quadrupul fabulist)(epic+game=epic game).
on June 21, 2014
This is a fun hand eye coordination game. Love it... would recommend this to everyone. Better then sugar crush. No gimmicks or paying to continue playing just good old fashion fun with minimum advertisements.
on June 10, 2014
this game is the best ...u should get it because it is just plain addicting u can change the Color of the tiles the highest iv ever got is ... 240 I love this game. GET IT
on June 22, 2014
This is a very fun game that varies in speed and musical tones. You can change colors and time length.