Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2006 7:44:53 PM PST
Jay says:
Motorcycle clubs are not "criminal enterprises" as reviewer Michael Raymond implied.

The fact that some members of a motorcycle club may commit crimes does not make it a gang or a criminal organization. No motorcycle club has ever been the target of a court injunction (a law enforcement tool used against gangs), nor has one ever been identified as a gang by a court.

These clubs are about brotherhood, not crime.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2009 9:53:49 AM PDT
Schuhbdoo says:
The Mongols are a criminal enterprise. Hells Angels are the same!!!!!

Posted on May 31, 2009 1:47:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 31, 2009 1:50:29 PM PDT
Marty says:
I agree with Billy.At one point in my life (late 70s-early80s),I road as a hangeron with both the Outlaws MC and Pagans MC.I would say that at least 85% or more where involved with criminal activities;including myself.What turned me against the 1% as a whole, seemed to be a one way street. I still ride but stay away from most full patchers (the Viet Nam Vets MC being the only exception.) Pgh. Marty

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2011 11:02:00 AM PST
mike,mike says:
I find it hard to believe that you rode with the Outlaws and the Pagans they don't get along

Posted on Jul 10, 2011 11:52:39 PM PDT
You can switch, and ride with different gangs, mike,mike. My question re: the book is that I really anted to know more about Billy's personal life and the aftermath of the 28 month investigation for him. I am not alone here: a lot of reviewers seemed interested in the same thing. I also hear a lot about (some) bikers supplying young women for sex trafficking, but possibly the Mongols were not involved with this.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2006
Latest post:  Jul 10, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions