Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Donut House Coffee, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Light Roast 12-Count (Pack of 3)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

Flavor: Light Roast|Size: 12-Count (Pack of 3)|Change

on February 8, 2012
I really like the Donut Shop coffe so I tried this one. It is not nearly as bold, which is what I like. It does have a good flavor tho. I have found that Costco sells this and several others for only $36.99 /80 count.
VINE VOICEon May 22, 2012
I'm a big fan of Keurig cups, so I ended up picking a box of this up at Sam's Club the other day to bring to work. (If you have a membership already, this is cheaper there. If not, then this is probably the better deal unless you absolutely want a membership to those types of stores.) It was worth the purchase, in my opinion.

Taste-wise, this was pretty nice. I was a little worried about whether or not the cup would be too watery due to the type of machine we use at work (it has a water reservoir that it draws from rather than the one I have at home, where you add your own water), but this brewed up nicely. It was a little mild tasting, so if you're more partial to teas since coffee tastes too harsh then this will be a good alternative. If you're the type that likes the darker roasts, then you'll want to skip this one. (Although be aware that the lighter the roast, the more caffeine the bean has! The darker it is, the longer it's roasted and the more caffeine is roasted out!)

I'm fairly happy with this product and I'm pretty psyched that you get so many per box. The smaller boxes are good for individual use, but for larger crowds? You have to buy in bulk just to save money, otherwise you'll go broke.
...like many people, I have soft spot for Dunkin' Donuts coffee, which can take the edge of a morning commute or the start of a long road trip. While I was happy when DD recently introduced their own K-Cup varieties, the only place you can get them is in DD stores.

Donut House clearly gets the popularity of DD's freshly brewed coffee, which is richly flavored without being overpowered. They tapped into that need with their Light Roast version, which has has much wider availability that the venerable DD store brand.

Check prices in brick and mortar stores (especially big box/club stores), where you might be able to do a little better (IF they have it in stock).

This is by far the favorite K-cup choice in our house, which never goes a day without drinking coffee.
on July 31, 2012
Love this Coffee, it's just right for my taste. I tried several different brands until I tried Coffee House and then I knew this was the best choice for me. If your a Starbucks fan don't even waste you money because this coffee doesn't have the smokey or strong taste that Starbucks has. This is lighter and smoother. Other reviewers state it's cheaper at Costco and Sams, and that's true if they have it in stock but at my local Sams Club its hit or miss on what they have in stock at any given timeframe. So to know you can come here and order is a great option.
on September 5, 2011
We have ordered this coffee several times now and it is our favorite. It isn't as strong as some others are and we enjoy it every morning. We highly recommend it for those who don't like the stronger coffee.
on June 19, 2016
I definitely like this coffee. I enjoy the light roast best. Since I have tried this coffee and liked it, I have now signed to receive every 2 months. If you enjoy light roast coffee, then you might want to try Donut House Light Roast.
on January 13, 2012
We have about 20 different varieties of coffees and teas at our house now that we've bought a Keurig. Cuz you can. This has become my favorite. Not too strong, not bitter, not flavored or sweet but not too weak. Just a medium cup of joe. Impossible to find in the stores. So here I is.
on January 19, 2014
Why 3 stars, because its .65c a cup is why. I bought the self loading dispenser and make a cup for .05c I save on 700 cups a year $420.00
I've had it a year and its still strong and the plastic looks like new. There is a loss of 30 seconds in the morning and if I spill 60 seconds. Look if you're rich God bless you, me I have money but can remember when I didn't.

Oh Donut House coffee is not to strong and is smooth, its good coffee.
on February 16, 2016
This is great stuff, very similar in taste to what you would find down at your local "Waffle House". Not too strong, not bitter, not overly weak, and very aromatic, the house smells great after brewing a cup!
on August 13, 2014
Purchased for my husband who loves the light roast. The outside box states light roast, but not the individual containers. My husband does not like the coffee delivered, not light roast. We purchased this for a long time and the individual containers always say light roast. Big disappointment. Will not buy again.