Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 944 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,055 reviews
on April 19, 2017
I love his music especially the "just the way you are" and "marry you" tracks. His vocalizations are epic.
on July 15, 2017
My mom loves Bruno mars when he first came on the scene she fell in love with him definitely getting this album for her birthday.
on February 28, 2017
Fun and happy songs!! Great album to listen to while cleaning too!! Makes you want to get up and move!!
on June 7, 2017
Another great Bruno Mars CD. The CD arrived as promised from the vendor.
on June 3, 2017
Great cd love Bruno mars and got it very fast
on May 3, 2017
Wife loves the Bruno... and I like him fine..
on December 29, 2016
This was my first record I bought for my record player and it was just perfect. Now almost a year later, I hear almost all my music on record player and this one especially. I do recommend this for anyone for is a lover of Bruno Mars because even if you don't have a record player.(you can frame it) Overall I was very satisfied with this product. :3
on June 18, 2015
I LOVE BURNO!! So this was a no thought GIVEN to buy... My only complaint was that it was really static-y when I opened it. Surprisingly a used dryer sheet did the trick and it plays beautifully on my mom's older (15+ years old) record player but slightly skips on my new one I got earlier this year but this isn't defect of the product but just some of the troubles of owning and buying vinyls.. I will say I was startled by the neon clear orange vinyl when I was expecting just a plain black record. :D
on October 7, 2010
Bruno Mars literally sprung up out of nowhere this year when he appeared on B.O.B.'s hit single Nothin On You. He had an undeniably smooth voice with a unique quality that made him instantly likable. I will admit that Bruno Mars does show flashes of Michael Jackson in his voice in the same type of way that Ne-Yo has some shades of MJ in his voice. This is not to say he sings or sounds like Michael, just that certain notes he hits reminds of the late great. However that little quality did not cause me to overrate this album. Bruno Mars is extremely talented and is a star waiting to happen.

Having also appeared on Travie McCoy's successful single Billionaire as well as helping produce the magnificent Cee-Lo Green single "F You", Bruno finally drops his much anticipated album. Earlier he released a 4 song EP "Its Better If You Don't Understand" which was a great record. However, 3 of those 4 songs made it to his debut album Doo Wops & Hooligans. That would not be so bad if the album was longer than 10 tracks. It's still not really a problem since the album is filled with great songs. The single Just The Way You Are is 5 stars all the way as well as Grenade, Talking To The Moon and Lazy Song. Bruno Mars mixes soul with reggae and pop but does so effortlessly and with such style and grace. Vocally he's one of the best male singers to emerge in quite a while and the production is timeless. The lyrics are original and sung with passion. Cee-Lo Green, B.O.B., and Damian Marley make cameos but Bruno was not outshined on his own project.

Doo Wops & Hooligans is easily one of the better albums of the year. I'd rank it up there with Janelle Monae, Nneka, and Corinne Bailey Rae's efforts. It's unfortunate that Bruno Mars has encountered a bit of trouble as this album was released but it's easy to see he has the talent to be a cornerstone in music for years to come. 5 stars.
on June 12, 2017