Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 933 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,042 reviews
on April 4, 2017
Always wanted to get into Bruno Mars. A little late, but i really like this album. Songs I've heard on the radio I now know, and I've learned new songs. I really like his sound.
on March 14, 2017
Even though I'm "older" (60s) I LOVE Bruno Mars!! Every song on this CD is great!! I play it in my car and sing along. Especially love the "Lazy" song!
on March 9, 2017
I love watching Bruno Mars because he really puts on a show. However, the CD lacked the energy and pacing that I love about Bruno Mars. I was disappointed.
on February 21, 2012
O.K., I'm getting on the Bruno bandwagon a bit late as I don't listen to pop radio or watch much t.v. And I am 65 years old. But I've got to say that I love this album and feel that this young man has a wonderful future in front of him. This will sound crazy but I am likening him to the late Michael Jackson, whom I also adored. Pop stars come and pop stars go...some stay around simply due to good marketing but that is not what is happening here. He is standing proud on his own talent. May fame go easy on him.
on May 9, 2017
Wow! Every song was amazing Bruno mars is so good I have all 3 CDs every song ROCKS! I can't believe it Bruno is so talented not just a generic pop star.
on April 19, 2017
I love his music especially the "just the way you are" and "marry you" tracks. His vocalizations are epic.
on February 28, 2017
Fun and happy songs!! Great album to listen to while cleaning too!! Makes you want to get up and move!!
on April 14, 2017
One of my favorite CD's! Bruno could sing anything and make it sound good!! I'm a fan for life!! Love you Bruno!!
on May 3, 2017
Wife loves the Bruno... and I like him fine..
on December 29, 2016
This was my first record I bought for my record player and it was just perfect. Now almost a year later, I hear almost all my music on record player and this one especially. I do recommend this for anyone for is a lover of Bruno Mars because even if you don't have a record player.(you can frame it) Overall I was very satisfied with this product. :3