Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Doo - Wops & Hooligans
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 19, 2017
I love his music especially the "just the way you are" and "marry you" tracks. His vocalizations are epic.
on February 28, 2017
Fun and happy songs!! Great album to listen to while cleaning too!! Makes you want to get up and move!!
on March 7, 2013
I bought this cd after just becoming aware of this young man by hearing several of these tunes on the radio and enjoying them very much. Great dancing beat on most of them, to exercise with and it also brings my mood up tremendously. All but one of the songs are playing on the local radio stations and on Pandora.

The first time I listened to the whole cd, I thought Gee, that was short, I think they didn't put very many tunes on this cd so that explains the low price. So I replayed it and paid attention to the number on the display screen. By gosh, I was wrong; it is a full length cd. It's just so wonderful that time flys by really fast. I'm up for getting more Bruno Mars cds!
on April 6, 2014
Before Superbowl 48 I never heard of Bruno Mars. Then his Halftime performance. !WOW! He describes it best "NAILED IT". After the game I orderd his 2 CD's and he nailed it with them also. His voice is a Gritty Tenor, nice range and a Silky Soulful texture. He does not muffle his lyrics, you understand everything he say and you want to understand what he is saying. They are more than cute Hooks they are real life Rhapsodies of a Romantic. Oh so refreshing. If these guys can steer clear of the trappings that go with fame and fortune they should have a long and successful career.
on December 10, 2011
After hearing "Billionaire" and "Just The Way You Are", I decided to make a leap and purchase this album. I'm not usually a fan of mainstream pop artists, but I was absolutely blown away by this album, from start to finish! Bruno presents a style that's both easy going yet makes you wanna jump up and start dancing. He and his production team masterfully create songs that are very easy to listen to and enjoy, and just make you feel good. Even the more "emo" tracks ("Grenade", "Talking to the Moon", "Liquor Store Blues") have a lighthearted feel to them. Nothing groundbreaking or challenging here, just allow yourself to be serenaded by Bruno's carefree notes and you will be very satisfied. Favorites: "Runaway Baby", "Marry You", "The Other Side"
on August 1, 2011
Bruno Mars created a really nice album and sold at a very reasonable price on Amazon. Check out his videos and songs on YouTube. The songs on this very first album demonstrates the talent of this great new artist. He is soulful at times, pop at another time, and occastionally, he sounds like Michael Jackson--able to hit very nice notes. His voice is soothing at times, rough at others, and easy to listen to all the time. Excellent lyrics with "Grenade," "Just the Way You Are," "The Lazy Song," "Talking to the Moon," and "Liquor Store Blues." Some of these songs haven't hit the radios, but I'm sure they will soon because he did a great job.
on April 25, 2013
Bruno is a fun listen. My wife loves everything on the album and I bought it for the songs I like best. Grenade, and Just the Way You Are are wonderful passionate songs. Marry You is sweet and I expected to see people using it in wedding proposals months ago. The Lazy Song is my anthem. I long for days like that. All of his songs on this album are listenable and I haven't skipped over one yet. I look forward to hearing his future efforts. His new album is good, but I've only heard one song from it and it didn't grab me like Grenade or Just the Way You Are.
on May 28, 2011
As a person who normally isn't into the music played on the radio, Bruno Mars has a unique quality to his music-one that you just can't stop listening to.

Grenade is an instant classic, and Runaway Baby is the perfect opposite in the style of music. Mars's album jumps from the highs to the lows, which makes for the perfect album.

Personally, I didn't patricularly care for the duets with other singers, because Mars is a powerful just as he is.

The bottom line, this album is the perfect mix of sweet lyrics, heartbreak, and upbeat rythms that make Mars an instant classic and success.
on November 14, 2010
Fantastic CD...bought at Amazon.com...and rushed to me within days. Bruno Mars is a delight to listen to. His songs are all excellent and have fantastic musical grooves. Do you like Michael Jackton? If so, you will love BM. He's the best artist to emerge in 2010. If this CD doesn't rack up any Grammys...there's no justice. I can't stop listening to this man's music. He's Hawaii's pride and joy...gorgeous, talented, a pure delight. Run, don't walk, to buy this CD. You'll be glad you did. All the songs are great...especially You Are So Beautiful. Make sure you watch this song's video on YouTube...you'll appreciate it so much more.
on September 8, 2017
Great happy music !! Bruno Mars, wonderful as always!!