Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

Doo - Wops & Hooligans
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 28, 2017
Fun and happy songs!! Great album to listen to while cleaning too!! Makes you want to get up and move!!
on May 28, 2011
As a person who normally isn't into the music played on the radio, Bruno Mars has a unique quality to his music-one that you just can't stop listening to.

Grenade is an instant classic, and Runaway Baby is the perfect opposite in the style of music. Mars's album jumps from the highs to the lows, which makes for the perfect album.

Personally, I didn't patricularly care for the duets with other singers, because Mars is a powerful just as he is.

The bottom line, this album is the perfect mix of sweet lyrics, heartbreak, and upbeat rythms that make Mars an instant classic and success.
on August 19, 2014
This CD made me fall in love with the musical genius that is Bruno Mars! He has so many songs to choose from that showcase his talent for many different genres of music. I bought this CD as a replacement for one I couldn't find, while moving. Well, I found the original, and now I have one for my car & one for the house. Doo Wops & Hooligans is an album you'll never get sick of!
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2011
Caught Bruno Mars on the Grammys - combine Michael Jackson with Wilson Pickett and Jason Mraz with a bit of the off center humor of Black Eyed Peas and you've got an RnB, soul, pop modern beat-box masterpiece!

Beautiful melodies, great tunes, beats, lyrics - soulful singing - I'm in the middle of listening to it for the second time through and dancin' around the house - Bruno Mars is the real deal!

This is brief I know - but I just had to write something while I was listening to this - buy it!
on December 16, 2013
This is my first Bruno Mars and he has some great songs on this CD. For some reason when I downloaded this to my I-tunes library, it didn't show under Bruno Mars but somewhere else in the library. It took awhile for me to locate it in my extensive library. I purchase the entire CDs so I can listen to them while driving and also add them to my library.

I'm enjoying this one.
on September 8, 2017
Great happy music !! Bruno Mars, wonderful as always!!
on December 28, 2017
Who doesn't love Bruno? This was a gift for my niece and she loved it :)
on January 13, 2018
This album is my favorite by Bruno Mars, but when it arrived, and I played it for the first time, side one was obviously dirty (pops and crackles), skipped a couple of tracks, and there was even a broken loop. The second side wasn't as dirty, but track 7 ("Liquor Store Blues") you could barely hear the lyrics, because it kept skipping.
on November 2, 2010
After the spring and summer of Bruno Mars being on two huge hits, he has released his solo debut. I have to admit that I wasn't sure about ordering this disc. I am a professional DJ and very apprehensive about purchasing debut cds. I gave it a spin and I was very impressed! The Cd covers a few genres and is solid all the way through. He covers reggae, R&B, rock and pop. In my opinion he is in the running for artist of the year. My favorite tracks on the disc are "The Lazy Song" which is a great pop/ska song, "Liquor Store Blues" ft. Damian Marley, "Marry You", "Runaway Baby" and the closer "The Other Side" ft. Cee-Lo & B.o.B. None of the tracks are fillers. "Our First Time" is pure baby making music! That one ranks up there with Marvin Gaye and Barry White. Just preview it and you will get an idea of what I mean. All in all a great disc and the beginning of a superstar!
on October 27, 2017
I love Bruno Mars, I don't care what he sings.