Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on January 29, 2014
This is one of the most fun inexpensive toys I purchased for the grandkids this Christmas. My 2, 3 and six year old play with it constantly. Just not for long periods of time. I think they just get bored. Everything considered, it was well worth the price.
on June 17, 2013
Good for teaching children to draw lines and circles. Cars themselves are a lite fragile and you must watch young children with them. Good for motivation.
on December 27, 2011
This toy was a let down. I bought it for my 8 year old. After trying it myself, I found it shaky in navigating a straight or curved line. Not worth the money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.