Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Doodles: A Really Giant Coloring and Doodling Book Paperback – May 4, 2006
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The other reason that I got this book is to see if it would be appropriate for my nephew who likes to draw (at least that's what I tell myself). I read that the "Scribbles" book had some inappropriate content, so I wanted to look at every page before buying another copy for my nephew for his birthday. So far I see no inappropriate content.
2) Every page is a different activity
3) Doesn't require a lot of art skills
4) Challenges your imagination
5) There are lots of "competition" activities where you have two partially filled in drawings on each side of the book, and you are asked to see if you can draw better than the other person.
6) Lots of pages/activities
7) Not just for coloring, can do mazes, complete the drawing, etc
1) Paper is very thin. It won't hold up to watercolors or felt pens.
This is the only reason I didn't rate it higher.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pages are a nice weight. Lots of fun pictures to choose from as well. Good for everyone big and small.Published 19 days ago by MsPattyD
I love this book. I've given it to a few kids now and am tempted to get one for myself. It stimulates imagination and creativity.Published 4 months ago by Pandalu
Is not interesting as it was mentioned in other reviews. Very less information to keep kids engaged.Published 14 months ago by chandoba
Great book! My 5 yo loves it, we have one aimed at younger audiences for my 3.5 yo, he also loves it. It allows for a lot of creativity, not your average coloring book.Published 18 months ago by three peas in a pod
We love giving this as a present - kids of all ages love it!Published 21 months ago by Richard Tame