Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 2, 2015
Great!
on June 20, 2016
amazing seller! I just purchased this a few days ago and just now received it today. Fast service, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much!!
on April 4, 2013
Unlike others Bollywood DVDs that Ive tried this one has really good quality and that makes the whole process easier and better. I would recommend it its fun and it helps you lose weight! Whats better?
on December 12, 2013
I am so thrilled!!! My order arrived on time, it is everything I wish for. I'm a huge fan of Bollywood dances and workouts. And I sincerely recommend Doonya to everybody, Priya & Kajol never failed to break a sweat out of me; so please don't hesitate to purchase this order today!
on June 10, 2015
As a huge fan of Bollywood films and Hindi culture in general, I wanted to find a video that could teach me the awesome dance moves that I always see in the movies. It's a fun workout and it's great cardio. I have had this series for several weeks and do it every other day and I still get so sweaty doing these. The first dvd to me is the hardest because your learning all the moves. I actually would recommend buying only the 2nd dvd because the 1st and 3rd don't have much on them. I was looking for something a bit more authentic & was looking to learn some actual choreography not just a workout but it's still fun.
on January 4, 2015
This is a fun dance workout that always has me sweating by the end. Good for days when you just want to move around and have fun.
on March 31, 2013
Absolutely love this workout series! They are such a great supplement for when I can't get to the actual classes. The workouts are fun and musical so it doesn't even feel like you are working out! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a fun but effective way to workout.
on January 10, 2015
Great tapes and fun to use. I would recommend to anyone who loves to dance and excerise at the same time.
on February 26, 2013
Doonya was exactly what i was looking for! Something different, upbeat, and fun, while getting my cardio and strength workouts. The instructors do a great job of breaking out and simplifying the moves. It's a cool way to work up a sweat.
on February 20, 2013
I started taking Doonya classes almost 2 years ago and haven't been able to stop! It's an incredibly high energy, fast-paced, FUN workout. I don't even feel like I'm exercising when I'm dancing through the whole hour. Doonya is such a fun way to stay in shape. I've seen incredible changes in my endurance, strength, and body overall. I'm so excited that the DVD is finally available so I can take Doonya on the road with me when I'm not in DC and so that I can take classes at home. Can't wait to get my sweat on with this DVD!