Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Door Mounting Kit for Wire RV Waste Container
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.89. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RV DM KIT
- Kitchen Drawer Accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rev-A-Shelf RV DM KIT Door Mounting Kit, WhiteRev-A-Shelf RV DM KIT Door Mounting Kit, White Features: Heavy duty design allows installation on almost any door style Works with all RV series waste containers and hampers Metal frame White. Door, basket, kitchen cabinet, slides, sliding system not included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Install the bin rail in the cupboard first and take the bin out
2. Pull the basket rail out 5" (same as you do to open the drawer) take the L shaped brackets and the 4 screws that come with nuts.
- The short side of the L should face down
- The L is mounted on the inside of the rails you just pulled out
- Each L takes 2 screws one at rail hole #1 and the other at #4 (there are only 4 holes so it doesn't matter from which side you start the count)
- The screw head fits on the inside and the nut on the outside
- Fasten the washers
3. Take the other two brackets each has one face loaded with holes and another with just two grooves. The multi holed face would eventually screw to your cabinet door. The other face is screwed to the L bracket.
- Now a tricky part, the bag with 4 screws and plastic washers should only be used for relatively wide cabinet doors, in most cases these screws and plastic washers are redundant
- Loosely screw 2 screws into the vertical leg of the L bracket, the heads of the screws should be facing outside
- Take the grooved bracket and notice a 90 degree groove and a straight groove, with the straight groove point down and the multiple hole face of the bracket pointing away from the bin
- Slip the brackets into the grooves
- Lightly fasten so that there is a bit of friction between the two brackets
- Close the drawer so that the face of bracket with many holes will be flash with cupboard frame
- Now pull and push on the brackets until they are both flush with the cupboard frame
- Place the 4 stickers on the multi holed bracket and stick your cupboard door to the bracket and ensure good alignment between this door and neighboring doors
- Gently pull on the door (the stickers will hold) and using the 4 small wood screws screw the door into place
Hope this helps someone.
- Take two holed side of the bracket and place
Update: I raised my feedback on this item after getting help to install it, it is not an easy install however since I purchased the 20qt slide basket which does not come with a handle to easily pull out this is a must have in order to pull the drawer out. Still think its a bit on the expensive side but it works good after several attempts at installation.
As simple as it looks, the whole operation took 3 hrs. for someone who is very much mechanically inclined to set up with additional uncalled for modifications.
If I had to do it all over again, I would keep the door hindged and just put a basket trolley system in and call it a day!