- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Service Tags when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code GIVEUS10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Service Tags when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code COMEGET5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
GoGo Bell Dog Doorbell for Housebreaking / Housetraining / Potty Training Your Poochie to Let You Know When they Need to Tinkle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 95% success rate ☞ easily and quickly train your dog to ring the bell when nature calls. Step-by-step instructions are included to help you quickly train your dog to use our bell. The pleasant chime sound can be heard when your dog wants to go out
- Safer ☞ your dog's claws can easily get caught in jingle type bells. Our bell has no dangerous slots for nails to get caught in
- No door scratching ☞ other dog doorbells encourage dogs to scratch the bell right next to the door. Guess what your door soon looks like? Our bell is designed to float a few inches away from the wall or door reducing the chance of your dog scratching them when ringing the bell
- Easy to install ☞ our bells come with two screws for easy installation. You can mount the bell on the door or wall. Unlike strap type door bells which might be too high for puppies or small dogs to reach. You can put our bell at the perfect height for your dog
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your search for the best dog doorbell is finally over. When you purchase your our bell today here's what you should do... When that cute little box from amazon arrives, rip it open. Take out the bell and remove it from it's packaging. Grasp it firmly in one hand and give the bell a tiny shake. Notice the pleasant chime it makes. The clear tone can easily be heard from other rooms. The included instructions will guide you step-by-step on how to train your dog to use the bell. Your bell includes two screws which makes it easy to put the bell at the perfect height for your dog. What separates our bell from the competition? It starts with safety and quality. Jingle bells were never designed to be used by pets. They contain several slots which your dog's claws can become stuck in which is dangerous. Our solid metal bell contains no slots. Unlike other bells that are made with thin ribbon that can easily fray our bell is made out of solid metal. Bells that hang off door knobs may not hang low enough for puppies or small dogs to reach. It's this attention to detail and design that separates us from the rest. It's because of this we're able to make a guarantee unlike any other you've seen for dog door bells. Try our bell and if it ever breaks or your dog simply is in that 5% that can't be trained to use it return it for a full refund of the purchase price. So order now and when you do consider getting two... One for inside and one for outside.
Color: Black | Size: Qty 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationCHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently acquired a little Norfolk Terrier, so when I saw the "GoGo Bell" on Amazon, I thought this is very clever since it does not swing across the door it will not mark up the door. After receiving the Bell, I placed it on to the door itself for a few days, using a "command-strip" adhesive tape so that I could remove it after the first few days of training.
Dogs associate words and sounds, along with consistent actions when you are training them, so each time the door opened and closed he would hear the little bell ring. Then each time we would take "Tator" out to go potty, we would also say-the-words and give the bell a little ring. Within two days, he had learned that when the bell rings, it means the door is opening, so he would run over to the door as soon as he would hear it.
On the third day, I moved the bell off of the door itself, by pulling the command-strip off, and I attached it about six inches to the right side of the door frame, down at his eye level (with another command-strip so it doesn't make holes in the wall using screws or nails). Days 3 and 4, every time we take him out to go "potty", we say the words and touch the bell.
On day 5 we were sitting at the supper table and we heard the little bell ring, I looked surprised at my husband and went around the corner, Tator had rung the bell and was sitting in front of the door waiting to go outside. Needless to say, we were thrilled that he had learned the connection with the bell so fast.
Today, the day of this review, it has been 7 days since I received the bell, and Tator rings it every time he wants to go out now. Good product and great idea, it works well with a little time and training!