Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Water-Resistant Ripstop Nylon
- Made in USA and Imported
- MILITARY GRADE - We manufacture our travel kit to military standards using 100% PU Coated Ripstop Nylon
- FUNCTIONAL SIDE POCKET - Exterior side pocket with overhanging lip is the perfect place to store valuables and smaller items
- MOLD RESISTANT - We chose to use only the highest grade PU coated ripstop nylon as it is mold resistant as compared to more traditional leather or canvas
- MANY USES - The Bomber Travel Bag is the Perfect Companion for the Gentleman, the Adventurer, the Bold
- WATERPROOF ZIPPER - We used waterproof zippers with emergency paracord ties to ensures that water never soaks your accessories and travel goods
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
BOMBER & COMPANY is a San Francisco based outdoors design firm on a mission to bring you the best damn everyday products. We can ensure that all of our products are made with the highest quality in mind as we would never offer a product that we would not use ourselves. Be awesome and stay classy!
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0163AF8VQ
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 4, 2016
- #839 in Toiletry Bags
- Average Customer Review:
129 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a toiletry bag made out of woven plastic with a zipper. That's it. It won't stop you from being a slob and throwing everything you need into it last minute. It's not exactly easy to organize things in here. It's a bag! A $10 bag! It has a zipper, like most bags do, and one exterior pocket. It seems like it won't fall apart for a bit, but all the hype seems kinda ridiculous. It's not expensive and it serves its purpose.