|You Save:||$15.01 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 80% Leather, 20% Polyester
- Dry Clean Only
- Rich oil tanned cowhide
- Main gusset compartment
- 3 card slots
- I.D. Window
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rich Oil Tanned Cowhide Regatta Front Pocket Get-Away features a main gusset compartment, 3 card slots and an I.D. window.
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, if you're disciplined about what you carry, you'll love the small size and low bulk of this wallet.
Update 2010: I'm now on my second one of these - they seem to last about 3 years for me. I actually think that's pretty good, given how little material is present. I'm sure the durability is helped because you don't sit on the thing. If somebody sits on your lap a lot, of course, you'll want to factor that in to your expectations. Still a great product, and when I wear this one out, I'll buy another.
But, if you only need to carry the essentials, carry them in style, and do so in your front pocket, then you have hit the jackpot. This little baby will serve your needs and serve them well. You won't even know it is in your pocket, which gives it Ninja cred. It holds only what any real man needs to carry - the basic essentials to get through most any jam in a 24 hour period - just like spy gear. And due to its clever design, should you suddenly feel the need to carry pictures of old girlfriends around to boost your ego - too bad - there is no room for them in here or in your life, hence the lone wolf stamp of approval.
So let's check the stats on this baby:
1. A window slot for your ID. This is for your driver's license, 007 License, or your Ninja Assassin Card - which can also be used as a throwing star. Should you feel the need to carry some false identification to throw off the bad guys, you can tuck it in this same slot.
2. There is an open ended pocket for holding cash. It will hold a night's worth winnings at the Baccarat Table and the open end makes getting cash out easy in case you need to bribe an official or payoff a debt or an ex-girlfriend in a hurry.
3. It has a middle pocket that is closed on both ends. This is handy for holding receipts (no more than a day or two's worth, mind you), secret spy info that is scribbled down on paper, another Ninja throwing star, a cyanide pill, a condom, or the spare key to the Aston Martin.
4. On the opposite face from the windowed ID slot, there are three vertical slots to store credit cards, hotel keys, real or fake security badges, various small implements of the Ninja Assassin or spy trades, or a Get Out of Jail Free Card.
Checking my own inventory, I currently have my driver's license, an National Parks annual pass card, and a California Handgun Safety Card (ironic, eh?) all tucked into the windowed pocket. In the cash pocket I have cash, of course. 3 twenties, 1 ten, 3 fives, and 4 ones all folded in half and resting comfortably in the pocket. The closed end pocket has a one receipt and the combination to launch nuclear missiles from a secret location in the Nevada desert. Vertical slot #1 has a credit card and my auto insurance card. Vertical slot #2 has another credit card and my health insurance card. Vertical slot #3 has my ATM card, and a gasoline credit card. That's it - what more could a man need to get by?
No photos, expired fishing licenses, or stupid club cards from every retail joint I've ever purchased anything from. Just stuff that you need. This wallet is top notch and will fit comfortably in the front pocket of any pants that any self respecting spy or Ninja would wear. So order with confidence and be glad that you did - this wallet will take care of business.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unlike some other reviewers, I stick 6 credit-type cards in the 3 slots, 2 business cards in the extra pocket, 5-6 money bills, and a...Read more