Consider this available item
Dopper Dishwasher Safe Original Bottle, Large, Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Holds 27 oz and comes in 3 parts-bottle, cup, and cap
- All materials are BPA and phthalate free. BPA and phthalates are toxins that can leach out of the material and enter the food chain
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- Doper mission is to achieve a world in which people are conscious of the environment we live in, where the amount of single-use is reduced and where everyone, near and far, has access to safe drinking water
- Country of Origin: Netherlands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Drink tap water. Stop plastic pollution. Smile at strangers.
At Dopper, we absolutely LOVE clean water. In every ocean, from every tap. It’s what we jump out of bed for every day. And yet, every year 8 million tons of plastic makes its way to our oceans. Together, we can do better! We sell reusable tap water bottles. More Doppers sold means less plastic in the oceans and clean drinking water where people need it the most.
It’s one small sip for man. One giant sea for mankind.
Let's drink to plastic-free oceans!
This is not just a water bottle. It’s a planet saving device! At Dopper, we’re absolutely crazy about crystal clear water. In every ocean. From every tap. But every year, 8 million tons of plastic makes its way to our oceans. That’s about 100 times the weight of the Titanic. Or 2,5 million times the weight of your car. Every year. (Not cool). We can do better, and we do it together.
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe (max. 149 ° F)
- Easy to add ice and fruit
Easy to add ice and fruit
Dopper’s wide opening makes it easy to add yummy ingredients to your water, saving you time and all that agony of trying to fit ice through a bottle neck opening.
Easy to clean
Dopper’s design (a bottle and a cup in one!) allows for quick and easy cleaning. Just rinse the three parts of any lime or mint residue and you’re ready to enjoy another fill of fresh drinking water.
Dopper is a unique Dutch design, envisioned by Rinke Van Remortel.
Dopper bottles can be disassembled for thorough cleaning and all parts are safe to go into the dishwasher.
|Capacity||27 Oz||15 Oz||15 Oz||27 Oz||16.6 Oz|
|Dopper Original Brooklyn Bridge||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Dopper Original Pure White||-||✓||✓||-||-|
|Dopper Steel (27 oz)||✓||-||-||✓||-|
|Dopper Solid Steel (16.6 oz)||-||-||-||-||✓|
Dopper donates 5% of the net turnover to the Dopper Foundation. The foundation supports other changemakers and innovative solutions that turn the tide on plastic pollution – and this means all plastic pollution, not just the pollution caused by single-use plastic bottles. And because people need clean drinking water before they can opt for sustainable alternative to bottled water, the Foundation is also investing in projects to bring clean drinking water where people need it the most.
Why do we do it?
- Worldwide, only 1% of plastic is recycled.
- 50% of plastic is thrown away directly after use.
- Each minute, a freight-load of plastic enters our oceans -often unintentionally- via streets, canals, rivers and seas.
- The five largest ocean areas where this plastic waste converges, can contain up to 36 times more plastic than plankton.
- The plastic enters our food chain in small particles via marine life and birds.
- Annually, the plastic in the oceans causes the death of 1 million seabirds and 100.000 marine mammals.
- And last but not least: it requires 1 liter of water and 1 liter of oil to produce a single plastic bottle.
How Dopper Foundation is making a positive impact
- Investing in drinking water and waste projects in Nepal.
- Encouraging changemakers that help turn the tide on plastics in our waters.
- Facilitating research and education regarding plastic pollution.
Doper mission is to achieve a world in which people are conscious of the environment we live in, where the amount of single-use is reduced and where everyone, near and far, has access to safe drinking water.