Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on February 25, 2014
This was fairly easy to put together and I believe its a great price for the quality!!! Lets start from the beginning, when you get it and open the box you will see that the main body of the bike is attached to the rear wheel. The handle bars aren't quite attached but the break line is so be careful. You have to put the handlebars, front wheel, pedals, training wheels, and seat on yourself. It did come with instructions on how to put the bike together but honestly they were a bit confusing for me and since I am fairly good at things like this I didn't even use it. I used a socket wrench to put this together, the directions say you need multiple types of tools but you don't. The bolts that come with it are already screwed in place where you need them to be but of course you have to move some things around to put it together. Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase and the quality of the bike and tires. I would recommend this product. Also, I like the fact that it has a handle break for the front wheel but also kids can push back on the pedals for the back break; for me it just makes it safer.
on August 14, 2016
Just received the bike on Friday! At the end of the assembly of the big, we noticed the two pedals were no where to be found. Sucks!! Fortunately, we still have a 12" bike which has the set of compatible pedals we could swap out and installed onto the new bike. At least, my kid can use the new bike now.

The bike itself is well built, heavy and sturdy. It does look exactly like in the picture and my kid likes it. The front brake is bad. One side of the brake would not stretch and would stay touching with the wheel once it is braked and released. However, that is the common problem of this type of the brake. For the price of the bike, it is just fine.
on March 12, 2014
I bought this bike for my little girls birthday. We left it in the box until we were ready to put it together. only to find there were no pedals. Trying to figure out what to do to remedy this. but my little girls birthday surprise is ruined!!! Because this was ordered through Amazon warehouse they can only refund me or give me a 30% discount. I just want to fix my girls birthday!!! May have to go to a bike shop and see if they can help. Beware of ordering through Amazon warehouse
on December 12, 2014
I'm not certain what I should expect from a $100 Chinese kid's bike. 5 year old granddaughter had a good time for 24 hours. At the end of the 24 the training wheels were trashed requiring the purchase of new training wheels. I didn't assemble the bike nor did I monitor how it was used. Perhaps it was assembled incorrectly or perhaps 24 hours in the hands of a 5 year old girl outstripped the training wheels' ability to cope. Regardless, she needs to shed the training wheels anyway.
on April 25, 2013
My daughter loves her new bike. She's 4 and it's a little big, but she has no problem riding it. I bought the bike do she could grow Into it. Looks exactly like the pictures. The bike is solid and a little heavy. Overall, very pleased with our new purchase.
on March 24, 2014
It was more than damaged package, it was missing the training wheels and more. Not happy. I understood when I bought it that the packaging wasn't going to be the best but no training wheels...really? It's hard to send something back when a little girl knows it's for her and wants to enjoy it in any condition.
on July 31, 2014
We got this for our daughter's sixth birthday, assembled it the night before (stupid us), and there were pieces missing. We had a bummed birthday girl. Assemble way before just in case.
on June 25, 2014
This bike looks great, and is very sturdy! It is far more well made than others in the same price point. I was thrilled to find a bike my daughter would love and was not pink!!! This was a last minute addition order because the bike I was going to get my daughter had sold out. Amazon saved the day by getting it to me before Christmas. I love Prime!
on July 7, 2014
Lovely pearl paintwork on frame and wheelrims. Item came in original box and had slight damage to paintwork but delivery very quick even coming from USA.
on December 28, 2012
The brackets for the bike were different sizes. We had to call and have the right brackets sent separately. Also, the serial number on the bike was for a different model.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.