Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on May 26, 2015
I love this game for my daughter. It basically walks you through the entire game with very easy to understand instructions from Dora. My daughter is 4 1/2 and it keeps her attention and she plays it all by herself. I never have to come read something for her or help her do something in the game. I love that she can play something on her own that's somewhat educational and not fighting or violent, there'll be plenty of that when she's older.
on February 27, 2013
After doing research to find a better game for my 4yr old I was so impressed by all the positive reviews that I caved in and bought it for her.

She was done with the game in about 30 mins! To my shock & awe she didn't care to play it. I had to ask why so she explained the game to me.... She pointed out the animals are the same they just get called by different names. Also now she knows how to play it, she gets frustrating trying to get to the next part because it's explaining how to play everything. I guess she felt cheated. I told her it was a vet game so she thought she would get to take care of all kinds of animals & the games would move on. As she calls it "leveling up"....That's not the case for this game.

So overall it's an okay game but it's not that gem I'm searching for that grabs her attention and gets her excited to play.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2012
If a game appeals to a four year old girl and an eight year old boy to the extent that they fight over it... a lot, you can bet your booties it's a good game. Sometimes I wish I had one for each Nintendo.
on May 4, 2012
This is a great game for a 4/5 year old who does not read yet! It has very simple instructions (like the Nick Jr. shows) and it gives the instructions verbally! No reading required. I set my 4 year old up with it and left her to it... she had no problem figuring things out! This is great because it is hard to find a DS game like this for younger kids!
on January 14, 2015
My 5 year old (non-reading) daughter loves this game. It tells her what to do with words and icons. I think the game is repetitive and boring, but it keeps her attention for a bit. My 7 year old son was only interested in it for a few minutes. This is a decent game for the preschool crowd.
on December 27, 2015
My 3 year old lives and dies for this game. She is so happy to have something she can play all on her own on the 3ds. Her 5 and 7 year old siblings really enjoy it as well. Cute little game, great price.
on January 17, 2013
I bought this for my five year old daughter for Christmas. She had been wanting this game for a long time, and it didn't dissapoint. My daughter has been playing it for days and she's still having fun with it. It is a hit! You can hear her talking to the game saying Good girl Bella over and over which I find amusing, but I also like the interactive voice feature.
on December 3, 2013
My girls love to play it. Not too complicated for my 3 and 5 year olds. Pretty repetitive and not much to do. Any kid that watches the same tv shows and movies over and over will not have an issue replaying it.
on January 17, 2013
My daughter loves this game. It is amazing and she is only four yrs old and is able to play it on her own. This would difinately work for someone with a small child you may not think can play their own and this game will amaze you and so will your child...Such satifaction...
on March 13, 2015
Great starter game for my almost 3 year old. I played it and it's so easy. It is teaching her how to use the DS so the easiness was great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.