Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on April 24, 2013
This game would be a great game if it was adapted a little for younger kids. My 2 1/2 year old doesn 't recognize many letters yet, but even if she did, she couldn 't follow the directions. I think they're too complicated for 2-3 year olds. Anyway, she got bored in a matter of 5 minutes. So, I changed the rules a little and made a matching game out of it. She loves to match, so I show her which letter we need and ask her to find the matching letter card. She likes it much better that way and I can get her to do most of the alphabet. So, the game is great, but the instructions could be a little more versatile for young players.
on October 11, 2016
I have used this game over the years to teach my 4 children their letters. They really enjoy it.
on September 29, 2016
Did not receive a complete game. What a rip off.
on February 11, 2015
very cute game 2/3 yr old level
on May 27, 2013
It is a bit simplistic if the child knows the alphabet but it is very helpful in reinforcing letter recognition.
on January 11, 2007
This is a good game. My 3 year old already knows the alphabet, we are working on their sounds now, so when you are done learning the letters, use it to make the sounds before moving along. Easy 1st game for all toddlers.
on December 26, 2012
I knew it was used, but not to the extent it was. I was disappointed. I did not give it to my granddaughter.
on January 16, 2007
My goddaughter does not know her colors - so we played this matching game and she did well. Hopefully she will continue to play and learn the basics.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.