- Coated fine and tough micrograin substrate, excellent resistance to mechanical and thermal shock
- For high speed cut-off operations, on non ferrous materials
- Chipbreaker geometry reduced machining force, controlled, coiled chip flow, higher material removal rate
- Quickly inserted into adjusted blades
- For cut-off and grooving, fair for interrupted cuts
Have one to sell?
by Dorian Tool
Dorian Tool SGT Multilayer Coated Carbide Cut-Off and Grooving Insert, Neutral Cut, 5/64" Cutting Width, 2" Insert (Pack of 10)
|Price:||$84.13 ($8.41 / Inserts) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$33.87 (29%)|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Dorian Tool|
|Number of Items||10|
|Cutting Angle||0 Degrees|
|Overall Width||5/64 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Designed for use with standard cut-off inserts and standard cut-off blade holders. The insert's cutting edge location repeats accurately and as a result prevents insert splitting under heavy feed and shock loads. The blade and insert geometry permits free chip flow, minimizing insert breakage due to chip build-up. This grade has both high wear resistance and heat resistance, increasing machining speeds up to 50 percent. PVD-TiN-TiAlN-TiN coated for high performance machining of all material types.
There are no customer reviews yet.