- Coated, thermal deformation resistant substrate with cobalt enriched periphery
- For high speed cut-off operations, on low carbon steel, alloy steel and tool steel materials
- Chipbreaker geometry reduced machining force, controlled, coiled chip flow, higher material removal rate
- Quickly inserted into adjusted blades
- For cut-off and grooving, fair for interrupted cuts
Have one to sell?
by Dorian Tool
Dorian Tool SGT CVD Titanium Nitride Coated Carbide Cut-Off and Grooving Insert, Neutral Cut, 3/8" Cutting Width, 9" Insert (Pack of 10)
|Price:||$140.75 ($14.08 / Inserts) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$71.84 (34%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Dorian Tool|
|Number of Items||10|
|Cutting Angle||0 Degrees|
|Overall Width||3/8 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Designed for use with standard cut-off inserts and standard cut-off blade holders. The insert's cutting edge location repeats accurately and as a result prevents insert splitting under heavy feed and shock loads. The blade and insert geometry permits free chip flow, minimizing insert breakage due to chip build-up. This grade has both high wear resistance and heat resistance, increasing machining speeds up to 50 percent. CVD-TiN coated for general purpose machining of ferrous metals
There are no customer reviews yet.