Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dork Diaries 3 1/2: How to Dork Your Diary
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 14, 2011
I love Dork Diaries because Nikki is like a real girl and could go to my school. And, she is very funny and not that popular like me. I got the diary book for my 11th birthday and am reading lessons on how to make a very cool diary. I want to make one just like Nikki. I'm happy there is a lot of fun stuff to do in the book but I'm not done with the story part yet which is very, very,very exciting because Nikki is looking for her lost diary. If you ask me, I think MacKEnzie took it! You should read this book because it is a good one.
on November 4, 2011
Okay, I'm like not even in middle school anymore but I still find myself picking up Dork Diaries from the bookstore shelf and leafing through it until I pretty much tell myself, "JUST BUY IT ALREADY!" And this one, How To Dork Your Diary, is SOOOOOO CUTE! I love the story and all the writing exercises, and the artwork is AWESOME (I even hand it to Brianna for all the random scribbling she adds to parts of the book ;-P)!

I highly recommend How To Dork Your Diary, especially if you love journaling and want to know what it's like to be dorky AND cool at the same time (that is NOT an oxymoron--it's TOTALLY TRUE!!). It's also a sweet read if you want to know what it's like to have a crush who's actually nice to you and LIKES YOU BACK!

Nikki, YOU RULE!!!!

Dork Diva ^_~
on March 30, 2012
My girls loved this book instantly and spent a great deal of time filling out all the fun pages! It is not just another book in the series, but it is more of an activity book or workbook. It has various kinds of questions and writing prompts that are really fun for young girls to fill out, answer, or even draw their response. Yes, you are supposed to write IN the book! Any girl who loved reading books 1, 2, and 3 will enjoy this book. I think it was a neat idea to add a unique book like this to the Dork Diaries series. Since it is intended for kids to write in the book I do not recommend it for Kindle.
on November 5, 2011
I have 3 daughters and each one has begged for their very own copy of How to Dork Your Diary. We have all read the series (Yes, WE - - I've read them, too!!) and couldn't wait to get our hands on this installment. We loved the artwork, humor and Nikki's help in creating our very own personalized diary. In fact, we loved it so much that we purchased a few more along with the box set for Christmas gifts :-]. It's not every day that you can buy a gift for under $35 that's a sure winner with young girls. DD 3 1/2 is the perfect addition to our collection and anyone purchasing the box set! Can't wait to see what's next from Rachel R. Russell.
on March 17, 2012
I really enjoyed "Dork Diaries: How to Dork Your Diaries"! There was drama and interaction, just like a great teen book should be. It really inspired me, and I have a urge to write a teen book of my own. I have every other book in the series, and I think Rachel Renee Russell is an amazing author. She has a great sense of humor, and devotes it into her book. I am very priveliged to read such an amazing book. I can't wait until she writes another. I haven't reviewed her other books, but I give 2 thumbs up on them too! I rate it 5 stars for a reason!
Ciao!
on January 1, 2013
Shipping was fast!! My daughter has been wanting this book but I couldn't find it in the stores. She was excited when she opened it on Christmas. She has been reading and writing in it so much that she is almost done. Great purchase.
on December 18, 2011
I bought this as a gift for my daughter. It is the fourth of the Dork Diaries set. It was not what she expected it to be but she was still very pleased. The book is more of an activity book in which you log various journals and it includes some games. She expected it to be a story just like the first three books. I think that it is still worth the money and it completes the set.
on January 24, 2012
My daughter love this series. This Item shipped fast, was as described and is in great shape. I would recommend this series to parent who have struggling reads, either because they don't like to read or because they are having difficulties.
on August 10, 2016
my 10 year old daughter loves these Dork Diaries books and she was only missing two from the series. this one and the newest one, so for her Birthday this one won out. she is not a huge fan of reading, but these books she gets very excited about and sits down and reads until they are finished. she even reads in the car if we are going to be driving a while and likes to pass the time reading bits of it out loud to me. I love seeing her get excited over reading. I don't think kids,or even adults, do enough of it. it's so healthy for the brain. these are really cute books and I would recommend them to anyone with kids they are trying to encourage to read.
on November 12, 2012
It helped me make my very own diary
I liked all the "reminders"
Also Rachel Renee Russell books (or dork diary books)are 1 of my favorite book series!!! :) :D
My favorite parts are the abbreviation's like CCP or BTW. :/