- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by MNV_ENTERTAINMENT when you purchase 4 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dorm of the Dead
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1) ACTING: The acting was REALLY BAD...Ciara Richards was the only one who could really sorta act, and she shouldn't worry about writing that oscar speech for quite a while...
2) ZOMBIES: The zombies were "Romero shufflers." Every once in a while, a zombie would urprise someone and disarm a hero by knocking the gun from his hand or something totally out of character for a zombie.
3) THE CAUSE: Apparently, the college professor had travelled to Haiti a few years ago and was attacked by a zombie there. He killed the zombie and took some of its blood back to the states. (Don't know HOW that got past airport security!) So he injects the blood into a female student he's banging on the side (who wanted him to leave his wife for her) apparently hoping for some kind of control over her. She dies and becomes a zombie and proceeds to make more zombies, 'cause he's got her locked up in the school basement / parking garage and, amazingly enough, people do just so happen to go down there. And later, a rich bitch character steals the blood and gives it to her classroom enemy, Sarah, causing her to become a part-time zombie. (don't ask) Sarah has black out and such and becomes a zombie here and there. Kinda like a werewolf, I suppose...
4) SOUNDTRACK: There were a few good songs, but the majority of it was heavy metal techno music that I just can't stand.
5) SPECIAL EFFECTS: ABYSMAL. This movie looks like it was filmed with a camcorder. Nobody seems to know how to line up shots of the actors, so the lighting is correct. The zombies were so-so, consisting of white / gray face make up with minor facial applications and the biggest insult was the make up on the Haiti zombie.Read more ›
Review: This is about as bad as a zombie flick can get these days. Other than the attractive females that like to take their clothes off, there isn't a single positive element to this stinkfest. It's not funny, it's not scary, it's just horrible. The story, if there is one, makes little sense at all. The script (if there actually was one and it wasn't just a bunch of idiots running around speaking in 90s clichés) is offensively bad, and it's only worsened by sincerely THE worst acting I've ever seen in my life (no exaggeration). I mean, these people make walking look difficult. They make Keanu Reeves look like Laurence Olivier. As the film progresses to the actual 'zombie invasion' (which, strangely, wasn't the first ten minutes when zombies were wandering all over campus), it only gets worse and worse. The direction during 'action' (for lack of a better word) scenes is almost unwatchable. Hell, even during the still shots, the camerawork is pathetic. By the end, it's a grueling experience to get through and I, with my very high tolerance for total crap, barely made it through. This is, without a doubt, one of the worst films I have ever seen and will probably ever see. Avoid at all costs.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i didn't buy this from here but, this is a horrible movie... the acting sucked and the graphics was wackPublished 5 months ago by James
If you love the cheeseness of very low budget films this is for you. I'm a fan of zombie movies but this one I'm not so sure about.Published 23 months ago by gary
it was a great movie i loved the zombies in it im a huge zombie fan so i enjoyed the movie thxsPublished on October 7, 2013 by derek walton
The movie opens with gratuitous nudity and zombie kills. We don't know where they come from, but they have abnormal strength and blueish faces. Read morePublished on July 7, 2011 by The Movie Guy
WOW! I saw this for 48 cents and thought it might be one of the worst zombie movies ever made for that price. It is, and was fun as long as you don't expect a scrap of quality.Published on April 1, 2010 by Don Newberry
College kids boobs and gore how can you go wrong....Oh dorm of the dead does it. I am a huge Zombie movie guy buy anyone I see under 10 bucks. Read morePublished on December 3, 2009 by Joshua
i dont think the guy who made thie movie ever saw a zombie flick.one scene the zombies have super strength,doing backflips off of walls,the next they are kissing some guy. Read morePublished on November 17, 2009 by Michael Barone