Other Sellers on Amazon
Dorm of the Dead
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
At Arkham University, campus snobs Clare and Julie (Jackey Hall and "Miss Howard Stern" Andrea Ownbey) have a score to settle with goth chicks Sarah and Allison (Ciara Richards and Adrianna Eder). And when Amy (Tiffany Shepis) accidentally unleashes a campus zombie epidemic, Clare picks Sarah as the perfect candidate to join the walking dead. But Clare and Julie may end up on tonight's menu.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
1) ACTING: The acting was REALLY BAD...Ciara Richards was the only one who could really sorta act, and she shouldn't worry about writing that oscar speech for quite a while...
2) ZOMBIES: The zombies were "Romero shufflers." Every once in a while, a zombie would urprise someone and disarm a hero by knocking the gun from his hand or something totally out of character for a zombie.
3) THE CAUSE: Apparently, the college professor had travelled to Haiti a few years ago and was attacked by a zombie there. He killed the zombie and took some of its blood back to the states. (Don't know HOW that got past airport security!) So he injects the blood into a female student he's banging on the side (who wanted him to leave his wife for her) apparently hoping for some kind of control over her. She dies and becomes a zombie and proceeds to make more zombies, 'cause he's got her locked up in the school basement / parking garage and, amazingly enough, people do just so happen to go down there. And later, a rich bitch character steals the blood and gives it to her classroom enemy, Sarah, causing her to become a part-time zombie. (don't ask) Sarah has black out and such and becomes a zombie here and there. Kinda like a werewolf, I suppose...
4) SOUNDTRACK: There were a few good songs, but the majority of it was heavy metal techno music that I just can't stand.
5) SPECIAL EFFECTS: ABYSMAL. This movie looks like it was filmed with a camcorder. Nobody seems to know how to line up shots of the actors, so the lighting is correct. The zombies were so-so, consisting of white / gray face make up with minor facial applications and the biggest insult was the make up on the Haiti zombie. That particular zombie looked like a black guy wearing white face make up. Haiti zombies (to me) were more mystical and magic and while they did kill, they didn't really eat people. The one in this movie did (go figure). Victims of the zombies were covered with the latest bag of "innerds" from the local butcher shop. Zombies in this movie happen to like foreplay (?) and when you get bit by a zombie, it looks like a hand full of red food colored cole slaw is thrown onto the ground, to look like gore.
6) NUDITY / SEX: This was the only thing this movie really had going for it, and it was so-so and disappointing. Someone just happened to be filming a lesbian porn movie at the school before the zombies attacked and even that was disappointing.
The DVD case had some artwork taken from other zombie ventures, as I have seen some of it before. Is that legal? Also, it had quotes of praise from Joblo.com, Arrowinthehead.com and even Howard Stern himself. Perhaps they viewed a different movie, because I don't see how anyone could recommend this. This isn't even worth a rental. Avoid at all costs. This movie was made by Under The Bed Films and that's EXACTLY where the movie needs to be...under your bed, never to be seen again.
RATING: 1 out of 5