|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||16 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||425-130|
|Manufacturer Part Number||425-130|
|OEM Part Number||25958109; 26078079|
|Cover Included||1 Steering Shaft|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.68 shipping
Dorman 425-130 Steering Shaft for Select Cadillac/Chevrolet/GMC Models
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precise fit - this steering shaft is engineered within strict tolerances to directly replace the original shaft on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Safety tested - each design meets rigorous regulatory standards to ensure driver safety in a collision
- Trustworthy performance - built to meet thorough torsional, tensile, fatigue and other durability testing for reliable operation
- Corrosion resistant - salt spray testing and premium coating help ensure future longevity
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Dorman 425-176 Steering Shaft for Select Models
Dorman 905-512 Steering Shaft Bearing for Select Models
Genuine GM Parts 19329330 Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft
BEARING BUSHING KIT | For: Steering Column Intermediate Shaft Lower | 905-512 | w/Bushing Lube 2 YEAR WARRENTY REPLACEMENT !
Dorman 425-185 Steering Shaft for Select Cadillac / Chevrolet / GMC Models
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This steering shaft directly replaces the original equipment on specific vehicle applications. It is thoroughly tested to meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, and precision-machined to ensure a tight, secure fit.
From the manufacturer
Dorman is a leading auto parts manufacturer founded in the United States and headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Our story began with the first mass market automobile. We were one of the first companies to deliver replacement products for the automotive aftermarket, and we remain at the forefront today.
We give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions that save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Our team is constantly looking for problems to solve and turning them into new product ideas. Some solutions, like our OE FIX products, you can't even get from original vehicle manufacturers.
We offer an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics.