|Item Weight||19.82 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||44.75 x 16.5 x 13.3 inches|
|Item model number||576-818|
|Manufacturer Part Number||576-818|
|OEM Part Number||TO31A; 7700104160|
|Cover Included||1 Fuel Tank, 1 Lock Ring, 1 O Ring|
Dorman 576-818 Fuel Tank with Lock Ring And Seal for Select Toyota Tacoma Models
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Reliable replacement - this fuel tank directly replaces the original fuel tank on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Durable materials - galvanized steel is the most rust-resistant material available for aftermarket fuel tanks
- Pre-painted - an additional layer of corrosion-resistant paint saves time and extends service life
- Cost-effective fix - part matches original design and performance at lower cost than replacement at dealership
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Dorman 576-820 Fuel Tank with Lock Ring And Seal for Select Toyota Tacoma Models
Dorman 578-318 Fuel Tank Strap Set
Spectra Premium TO31C Fuel Tank
Spectra Premium ST318 Fuel Tank Strap
Dorman 576-821 Fuel Tank for Select Toyota Models
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Preferred Engine Parts||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This replacement fuel tank is precision-engineered to match the fit and function of the original fuel tank on specified vehicles. Solid galvanized steel construction and corrosion-resistant paint ensures long-lasting performance.
From the manufacturer
Dorman is a leading auto parts manufacturer founded in the United States and headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Our story began with the first mass market automobile. We were one of the first companies to deliver replacement products for the automotive aftermarket, and we remain at the forefront today.
We give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions that save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Our team is constantly looking for problems to solve and turning them into new product ideas. Some solutions, like our OE FIX products, you can't even get from original vehicle manufacturers.
We offer an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics.