|Manufacturer||Dorman - HD Solutions|
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.8 x 10.4 x 12.2 inches|
|Item model number||603-5104|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||603-5104|
|OEM Part Number||575.1033; 2591625C92; 2599039C91; 2602872C91; 2602943C91; 3829605F91; 3829605F92|
Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $34.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $19.99 shipping
Dorman 603-5104 Engine Coolant Reservoir for Select IC Corporation/International Models
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Direct replacement - this engine coolant reservoir matches the fit and function of the original part
- Ideal solution - engineered for a seamless installation
- Durable construction - manufactured from quality materials to withstand underhood heat and vibration
- Trustworthy design - backed by 100 years of automotive aftermarket experience
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This replacement engine coolant reservoir is manufactured from quality materials to withstand the stresses of underhood heat and engine vibration. It is engineered and manufactured to match the fit and function of the original part.
From the manufacturer
Dorman is a leading auto parts manufacturer founded in the United States and headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Our story began with the first mass market automobile. We were one of the first companies to deliver replacement products for the automotive aftermarket, and we remain at the forefront today.
We give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions that save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Our team is constantly looking for problems to solve and turning them into new product ideas. Some solutions, like our OE FIX products, you can't even get from original vehicle manufacturers.
We offer an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics.