Dorothy Holding Toto - The Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary (1939) - Advanced Graphics Life Size Cardboard Standup
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STANDUP SPECIFICS: Weight: 2.0 lbs; Dimensions: 24"W x 61"H (Depth: 12")
- HUGE SELECTION: Perfect For Children's Birthday Parties, Special Events, School, Corporate Events, Awards Programs, Fairs, Festivals, Galas, Fundraisers And Green/Eco Events.
- WOW: Make Any Special Event Or Party Spectacular With The Coolest Decorations. Wow Your Loved Ones With A Unique Gift That They Will Remember For Years! Display As A Prop At Trade Shows, Performances, Plays, Holidays And More.
- MADE IN AMERICA: Proudly Manufactured In The USA. HIGH QUALITY: Advanced Graphics Produces The Highest Quality Cardboard Standups And Custom Prints In The World.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We Put Our Customers First And Will Continue To Provide The Best Customer Service To Those Who Keep Us In Business.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Life-size cardboard cutout of Dorothy Holding Toto from The Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary stands at a size of 61" x 24". In the movie The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy and Toto travel in a tornado from Kansas to the magical land of Oz. They meet witches, munchkins, and more! As they travel to meet the Wizard at the Emerald City to find a way home, many problems occur. Order this standup and join in the anniversary celebration today! How to Set Up Your Standup: 1. Unfold standup and easel. Lay standup face down on a clean, flat surface. 2. Fold easel up along the long vertical crease that runs the length of the standup. 3. Lift upper and lower tab to lock easel in place. 4. Attach upper tab to top of easel. About Advanced Graphics: Since 1984, Advanced Graphics has been committed to producing the highest quality Cardboard Standups and Custom Prints in the world. We are the worldwide industry leader in the licensing and distribution of Cardboard Standups. We are also the #1 source for Licensed and Custom cardboard standups in the industry. Our goal is to provide the highest quality prints to our customers. We put our customers first and will continue to provide the best customer service to those who keep us in business.