Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
DORSAL Surfboard Kayak SUP Surf Roof Rack Tie Down Straps 15 FT (2) Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.00 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The DORSAL tie down straps features a heavy duty anodized 1" cam buckle and buckle pads to protect your car and board from scratches. The pair comes in a 15ft length and comes with a set of two straps.
- Used to secure Surfboards Longboard SUP Stand Up Paddle Snowboards Canoes and Kayaks these Premium Roof Rack Tie Down Straps - are available in Black, Grey, Blue, Red, Yellow and Lockable versions.
- Improved Design includes durable UV resistant polypropylene with reinforced stitching with a 200 lb. working load limit. A 600 lb. break strength and a improved heavy duty anodized zinc alloy cam buckle.
- Allows you to carry your surfboard to the beach on your car and can fit multiple boards of varying sizes. Easy to install and secure.
- A true leader in the world of fins, leashes, racks, pads and accessories, Dorsal has a reputation for the best Surf Accessories in the business. After celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2019, Dorsal continues to pride itself on developing products for the top professionals in every board sport and building its reputation for innovation and quality for almost a quarter of a century.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Scratch-free and Secure, specially designed with a extra flap of material, covering the buckle to prevent scratches from occurring on your board or car. These straps are suitable for securing canoes, surfboards, SUP’s, luggage or any other items you store on the roof rack of your car. These tie downs include heavy duty straps with high strength tie-downs. New design is lightweight while keeping your items safe with its tight locking system.Youll be secure with our convenient quick lock and release cam buckles.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update - even worse than I thought upon opening. Cam buckles slip. Strap material is brittle
6/10 2nd update trash.. do not buy. Spend 4-5 $ more get another brand. Tried to make work, hoped webbing would soften up, but NO, got worse. Starting to shred apart. Bad product. Used 4 times now. Throwing away if cant return
PROS: Quality components, great design from the straps to the cams, and plenty of length to ensure utility. When combined with my Thule straps, kept my kayak snug and secure over 3500 miles. For local trips (100 miles or less) I will use these exclusively and will buy another set as a backup. The straps have not faded in sunlight and performed great in heavy rains and wind. Top notch.
CONS: None for my application.
OVERALL: Great straps that held snug and a permanent addition to my tie-down box in my Jeep. I will buy another set of these as a backup. Outstanding.
I expressed the issue to the seller and got no attempt from them to resolve it.
Most likely will return.
The product needs to upgrade. I ended up buying really sturdy one from local store "West Marine" for 16.95.
I'm going to give these as a gift when I go to a third world country and warn the people who are going to use them that they might not be that good.