Other Sellers on Amazon
Ezy Dose Travel (7-Day) Pill, Medicine, Vitamin Organizer Box | Weekly, Daily Planner | 3XL Compartments | Colored Lids
|Price:||($6.69 / Count)|
|You Save:||$3.30 (33%)|
- 7 DAY PILL ORGANIZER: Weekly pill sorter helps you to easily plan and distribute your daily doses
- EASY USE: Keep medication visible and help prevent missed doses
- PILL CAPACITY: Holds up to 100 pills per compartment (aspirin-sized)
- BUILT TO LAST: Quality design, Built to withstand repeated use
- HEALTHY LIVING: Ezy Dose products make living healthier simply easier, Many products endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Daily Pill Planner||Weekly Pill Planner||Weekly Pill Planner||Weekly Pill Planner||Weekly Pill Planner||Weekly Pill Planner|
|Transparent Snap-Shut Lids||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of Compartments||4||7||7||7||7||7|
|Dosing Schedule||1-day, four times per day||7-day, once per day||7-day, once per day||7-day, once per day||7-day, once per day||7-day, once per day|
|Pill Capacity (aspirin-sized tablets)||20||10||6||11||20||30|
|Additional Features||Perfect for on-the-go needs||Compact design|
Ezy Dose XL Pill Planner - Large 7-Day Pill Reminder - This Extra Large Weekly Pill Organizer is Perfect for Scheduling Your Week's Medication. Its Clearly Labeled Compartments and Transparent Lid are Simple To Use and Help You Keep Track Of Your Medication Through The Week . This Large 7-Day Pill Planner is designed for easy use and maximum storage. Its large compartments hold up to 100 aspirin tablets. Each compartment is clearly labeled with large letters and braille markings . The product's clear lid allows easy visibility of medication to help prevent missing doses.. The main features of the Large 7-Day Pill Planner include:.Bold Labeling - Each day's compartment is labeled in large font and in braille markings Clear Lid - Allows easy visibility of medications to help prevent any missed doses Extra Large Compartments - Each compartment can fit 100 aspirin tablets and has plenty of room for all of your daily medications. Dimensions 11 x 2 1/8 x 1 1/8 inches About Ezy Dose:Ezy Dose is the leader in easy-to-use medication management products. Many of our push-button pill planners are endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation for our ease-of-use design. Ezy Dose products make living healthier simply easier with products like pill cutters, pill crushers and a full line of easy-fill planners..
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 3 x 1 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 67199
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : Apothecary
- ASIN : B0000537JP
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#65,298 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #204 in Pill Dispensers & Reminders
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The plastic is of good quality, thick but also a little flexible. I think it will last for a long time.
If I am taking a lot of supplements and pills this just manages to hold them all.
I am glad I got this one and not one that was slightly smaller.
The lettering seems solid and it has Braille as well.
Considering that this is just a small piece of plastic I think it should really be a couple of dollars cheaper and that is the only reason it is getting 4 stars instead of 5.
Here is a picture to compare this pill holder to the dollar store holder I was using.
Then I outgrew my first planner, and couldn't fit all my supplements in it. So I had to buy the industrial size pill planner. There is enough room in each day's compartment to hold 30-40 capsules. I don't take that many, but I am prepared now for when I get REALLY OLD. :)
Good quality, great price. I paid twice as much when I purchased the smaller pill planner from a local store.
This is an inexpensive plastic device, made of inexpensive plastic (and it shows). That being said, it's perfectly suited for it's intended usage.
USING THE DEVICE
The design is straightforward and operates like most other weekly pill minders. The flaps open easily and stay in an 'opened' position until closed again. This makes it easy to open all of the compartments at once and leave them open while filling. The compartments close with a reassuring tactile 'snap' and seem secure enough to travel in a handbag or briefcase. By virtue of the extraordinary size of the pill case, the labels featuring days of the week are commensurately large, and should be quite legible even for those with significant vision impairment.
Hands down the standout feature of this pill box is its capacity. If you regularly take a large number of medications (especially bulky tablets and capsules), or take a large number of dietary supplements, then this is the pill box for you. It so happens that I fall into both categories, so finding something capacious enough to handle my daily Rx and OTC meds, plus all of my dietary supplements was quite a challenge.
I'm both a lazy and busy person, so I bought four of these so I'd only have to load them up once a month. This has been working out really well for me. I use smaller versions for my evening meds as they aren't nearly as voluminous, which also helps me tell them apart.
IT'S FOR YOU IF...
- You take a good deal of medications/supplements regularly, and never thought you'd find a pill-minder big enough to handle your daily regimen
THINK TWICE IF...
- Your needs can be met by a more compact device
- Very big, clearly marked 7 day pill containers. About as big as one of these could get without being "novelty sized" and embarrassing or impossible to travel with.
- Light weight for size. Good price for quality trade off.
- Lids close with a snap, but do not robustly clasp. More than adequate for non-physical storage, but lids could easily pop open while traveling or if jostled much.
- Others say the translucent coloring is bad for storage as sunlight can affect medicine potency. I use daily, so suits my needs perfectly fine.
- Light weight for size. Good price for quality trade off... works both ways. Don't expect to pass this to your grandchildren as an heirloom.
Disclaimer: I paid full price for this and received no compensation for my review. I was too lazy to drive to a drug store when my old pill case hinges started breaking, and I figure you might be too. This will work just fine!
I've had one for over 10 years that has withstood travel, and I've needed another one since I now take more meds in the AM, and PM. I'm not sure what brand my old one is, but they do not make them like they use to. (i recommend buying a "for pets" med reminder box, got at pharmacy. Super sturdy, tight closure (and paw print decor hahaha) )
My only tiny complaint is that the little legs are too close to the center. If they were closer to the corners, it would wobble less. That's my only complain tho and such a small deal that it still gets 5 stars from me
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.