Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 13, 2014
I appreciate the build quality, styling, and light weight of this wallet. However, I'm still not sure I like the price point on these too much. I have never in my life spent this much on a wallet, but I thought I'd have the best wallet out there so I got it. It is indeed nice, lightweight, dapper, and built well; but for $75 I could have bought 10 wallets that would last just as long and at least I'd have a little variety.

To review the product itself in depth:
The finish is nice, it's a sort of soft plastic. There is a money clip in the center that can be a bit of a pain getting cash in a hurry. and 3 card slots on each side, any more than 2 or 3 cards per slot and you've got a problem. So I hope you travel light wallet wise. I had to downsize when I started using this wallet and thats coming from a guy hat was using a business card holder.... that was free might I add. I enjoy having and using this wallet but I can't help but feel like theres $75 missing every time I use it.
on April 5, 2012
Admittedly I've only had this wallet for about a week, but I'm loving it so far! The limited card slots forced me to ditch a bunch of the junk that had been accumulating in my old wallet. 6 slots is plenty for 2 IDs, a debit card, a bus pass, and a couple of frequent buyer cards. The money clip is more than adequate for a few coupons as well as the limited cash I carry. I have no fears of things falling out (hasn't happened yet).

It's light-weight, efficient, and good looking. I'll never buy a boring old leather bifold again!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This was a very interesting wallet that was both fashionable and comfortable to wear. This is probably the most modern wallet that I have ever had and it also was the thinnest and most minimalist wallet too. I did have to cut some of the things that I typically hold in my wallet, but once I figured out what I really needed, this wallet really made sense and I found that it was completely comfortable to either carry in my front pocket or to sit on. I will say that if you have a lot of cards or have a lot to carry then this may not be the wallet for you, but if you are willing to make a change to something more minimal, then this is definitely a great wallet. I have been using the wallet now for some time and the outside of the wallet itself has definitely held up even with me pulling this out, sitting on it and using it quite a bit. I will also say that the slots where you place your cards are very secure and whether you shake it, turn it upside down, or whatever you do your cards stay secure. All-in-all this is a great wallet that will hold up no matter what you throw at it and is a wonderful one to give any dad this fathers day!

*I received this for review - all opinions are my own*
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 2, 2014
I had this walled for almost a year.
I really liked the simplicity and design of the item. There are only 2 things that bother me:
1. After a while, all your credit cards are going to be bended and will need to be replaced every now and then.
2. The material looks not high quality that you expect from expensive wallet. Glue is also visible on the wallet and that ruins the overall look.