- Paperback: 102 pages
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing (January 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0804818010
- ISBN-13: 978-0804818018
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,425,549 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dot to Dot Zen: A Primer of Buddhist Psychology Paperback – January, 1993
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pavel Somov, Ph.D., author of Present Perfect, Lotus Effect, and Eating the Moment