|Item Weight||15 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 5.7 x 0.9 inches|
|Material Type||Faux Leather|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||5.875-x-8.25-inch inches|
|Brightness Rating||90 lm|
|Line Size||0.5 millimeters|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LMCONTRASTDOTTED|
Dotted Bullet Journal/Notebook - Lemome A5 Hardcover Dot Grid Notebook with Pen Loop - Premium Thick Paper - Page Dividers Gifts
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.81 (42%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DURABLE HARDCOVER JOURNAL & PEN HOLDER -This dot notebook touched comfortably, cleanable, sturdy hard cover, protects your art for years. The elastic pen loop is always available for your pen and kept well.
- PERFECT FOR BULLET JOURNALING - The dotted grid pattern features dots that help guide your writings, while staying out of the way of your drawings. Our dots, spaced 5 mm apart, are light enough to blend in once the page is filled.
- PREMIUM THICK PAPER - Lemome choose 120g high quality recyclable ivory writing paper. Which is environmental, recyclable, pollution-free and has no fluorescer, can effectively protect your eyesight. The paper 20%-54% thicker and smoother than normal, suit for most pens, but the wettest fountain pen inks. Give you a good writing experience.
- LAY-FLAT 180°DOT GRID NOTEBOOK - Let you reading more easy and note-taking efficiency. The tight band of journal keeps it securely closed. And firm binding ensures pages don't get peeled away from the cover. Enjoy your writing by hand with no distractions.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Fall in love with this dotted bullet journal! If you don't, return it and receive a full refund; no questions asked. PLEASE NOTE: All Authentic Lemome products are ONLY Sold by Lemome and Fulfilled by Amazon, All others may be counterfeit or even just ship an EMPTY package! Warranty only valid on products bought from Lemome directly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lemome Classic Notebook with Pen Loop
· Timeless Style And Simple Versatility Design
A popular choice for everyday use, you can use it as business/conference/class/travel/notebook/daily planner to capture your ideas, drafts.
· Convenient Elastic Pen Holder
Never lose your pen again, which holds pen and fits securely onto the side of the notebook – so that you'll never have to rummage around again for something to write.
Premium Paper Thick Notebook - Dot
· Hold Up Well
125 gsm thickness means it's perfect to write and draw on, suit for most pens, but the wettest fountain pen inks.
· 90 Sheets / 180 Pages
The perfect number of pages and thicker than normal notebook, worth to buy.
· FREE Black Gift Package
Best Gift for Back to School/Father's Day/Graduation/Summer Camp/Flage Day/Labor Day/National Day/Birthday!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Binding - stitched and glued. Once you break in the binding this notebook has no trouble laying flat. Start at the middle, press to lay flat then grab a few pages either to the right or left, press to lay flat, then repeat going right, left, right, left until you've pressed all pages flat. I used to run a Bible bookstore and this is how I was trained to break in a Bible binding.
Cover - Suede over paper board. This is a nice touch, feels nice in the hand and adds a sense of quality to the notebook.
Spine - The second color on the flexible suede spine is one of my favorite aspects and really sets this notebook apart. The elastic pen loop is a great add-on and makes storing my .7mm needle tip ballpoint pen a cinch - super convenient.
Paper - Heavy-duty, high quality. Does not bleed through nor leave impressions.
Extras - Ribbon marker and elastic band are great for keeping your place and keeping the notebook closed for carry.
A++++ Highly recommend this notebook. It's a steal at twice the price of a moleskin and yet it's cheaper! Don't hesitate.
- The elastic doesn't give a lot of tension. I feel that it will loosen during prolonged use.
- The ribbon book mark has already fallen out of my journal. Mind you, I have not yet been using it daily. When examining the ribbon, glue is only placed at the tip of it, and glued on the top of the spine of the notebook. In my current journal, the ribbon glued more than 1/4 down the length of the spine of the notebook, which makes it more secure.
- The pages are THICK. This is good for people that use felt tips and gel pens. As far as smudging, drying or bleeding, I haven't yet tested that out, so I will update this review when I start using it daily.
- This is a very stylish notebook. It caught my eye because it looks well built, sturdy, and it resembled my laptop case that I purchased for my MacBook Tomtoc Ultra Slim 13 Inch New MacBook Pro Retina 2017 & 2016 | 12.9 Inch iPad Pro 2017 Sleeve Case [Felt & PU Leather] Laptop Protective Bag with Accessory Pocket - Classic
- The pen strap is GENIUS!! Although I carry too many pens for it to work for me, but I could just leave my main pen there for easy access,
- There is a nice pocket in the back for holding your ruler, stickers, etc...
COMPARED to Essentials
- The dot matrix is similar in box size.
- The page sizes are the same.
- They both have a pocket in the back.
- The Lemome has more boxes. The Lemome is 39 x 27 (1053 boxes) and the Essentials is 39 x 26 (1014 boxes).
- The Lemome pages are thicker, which in turn means that this notebook is thicker in size to the Essentials.
- The Lemome has less pages than the Essentials. 180 v 192.
- The Lemome is more expensive, but also more stylish and better quality, $15 v $11 on average.
All in all, I can't wait to use this journal daily. I have a feeling that I will enjoy it. I will provide updates as promised once I start using it on the daily.
I hope that you found this review useful.
1. The pen loop is genius and lets me keep my pen with me without destroying my journal.
2. The pages (I got dots) are surprisingly high-quality, and none of my pens (microns and some prismacolor pens) bleed through at all, even when I push really really hard or go over something a few times.
3. This came with super-handy label stickers (6 of them). I used them to flag each month.
4. The journal came in a box, which is impressive to me and made me feel super fancy.
The only thing I would want is a bigger selection of colors, but I will probably still buy a bunch of these even in the brown.
Most recent customer reviews
Thinking about buying another, yeah, it's that nice.