|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 5 x 0.6 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Faux Leather|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PUA5ZODZBZA01|
Dotted Grid Notebook/Journal - Dot Grid Hard Cover Notebook, Premium Thick Paper with Fine Inner Pocket, Brown Smooth Faux Leather, 5''×8.25''
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hardcover Dotted Grid Journal: This journal focusing on easy and efficient planning, scheduling and organizing your successful life and you can use it for note-taking or painting and so on. This hardcover journal is the best choice for home, work office and family.
- Premium Thick Paper: This dotted grid journal features is made of durable faux leather hard cover and cream white paper. And the cream white paper can help prevent from damages of light as to keeping your note on the pages clearly.
- Effective Features: This dotted grid journal is in BROWN hard cover, which provide a professional looking and the size of this journal is 5”x 8.25”so it’s very convenient for carrying or putting into/taking out of your backpack. Besides, there are 128 pages/64 sheets in this dotted grid journal, which provide you with plenty space for note-taking, planning or scheduling.
- Practical Design: The pages are dotted grid so you can take a reference at anytime when you want to make an excel or drawing anything. And there is no page numbered so you can arrange the whole page totally according to your mind. Besides, there is a bookmark in this dotted grid journal. And you can put it anywhere the note ending so it’s easy for you to continue next time. The journal also bonus an inner pocket on the back of it, to stash your card or little things.
- Package: This dotted grid journal is manually packaged with soft paper bag. And we check all details of the product before shipping to ensure that our customers can get what they do expect in perfect condition.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An Elegant Dotted Bullet Grid Journal
With a sturdy hardcover finished in BROWN high grade PU Leather our hard cover sketchbook is stylish, durable and comes packed with features!
The attached elastic closure keeps the dotted bullet grid journal securely closed and the attached double full-length ribbon functions as handy bookmark.
We have also provided an expandable inner pocket for added convenience.
Use the handy pocket to stash loose notes, business cards, receipts, or other small items. The pocket lies flat when empty and expands as needed.
The archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper, which means it resists damage from light and air, ensuring long-lasting performance from one year to the next.
The premium paper is off-white and protects eyes from strain because we use natural materials.
Perfect Size for Carrying
Measuring 5 x 8.25 inches makes them lightweight if you want to carry them around or drop into your bag or purse but still a great size for drawing or whatever else you might like to use them for.
They are an ideal size for traveling, commuting and sketching on the go too, especially with their durable thread bound hardcover and elastic closure strap!
With 128 pages you get more space than other art notebooks and have to buy new ones less offer. This is great for you because it saves you money!
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I use my daily pen, Pentel needle tip 0.5 mm, I can write on both sides of the pages.
Great quality at a reasonable price.
This is the second notebook I've gotten (navy blue, the turquoise is from earlier this year) from here and it is the absolutely best. There's no "bleeding" or "ghosting" - I use regular pens and mildliners and I have yet to find out how watercolor or paints act on the journals. I've just gotten into bullet journaling and it is so relieving to find the perfect notebook for me.
I've been using the light blue as quick notes, school notes, just something to pull out whenever I need to jot something down, scratch paper, filler for navy blue, etc. I've been using the navy blue to get ready for 2020. These notebooks are incredibly durable... even the turquoise book I use, even with me dropping it, carrying it through rain..
Basically, I'm in love, and will definitely be buying again when the time comes.
And lo I came across this dotted grid notebook. The faux-leather cover is elegant, sturdy/durable and professional looking. It'd look at place in the boardroom or the classroom. The paper is heavy (I'd guess at at least 80gsm, but I'm no expert) and hasn't bled at all in my limited use so far. And the lay flat design is perfect for meetings, taking notes, and more importantly, reviewing them easily. It also has a small folder on the inside back cover (like many nicer notebooks have) which is great for tucking things like business cards, etc.
I don't know if this is the absolute best notebook I've ever owned in my entire life, but it's darn-skippy the best under $10 notebook I've owned.