|Manufacturer||Scribbles That Matter|
|Brand||Scribbles That Matter|
|Item Weight||15.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.71 x 0.71 x 8.27 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Cover Material||Faux Leather|
|Material Type||Faux leather|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Pro A5 Dotted Journal|
A5 Dotted Journal (160gsm) by Scribbles That Matter - Create Your Perfect Bullet Bujo Journal on Ultra-Thick No Bleed Paper - Hardcover Notebook - Charcoal
|Price:||$19.97 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.00 (26%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 😍 DONT RUIN YOUR HARD WORK: Pens and markers glide across the ultra smooth ink proof 160gsm acid-free paper. Zero bleeding, ghosting and feathering for beautifully clean double-sided musings. Our journals have a Pen Test page so you don’t ruin all your hard work
- ✒️ START ORGANIZING RIGHT AWAY: Bullet journaling should be fun which is why we’ve made our journal an overwhelm-free zone. Includes key code page, index pages, dotted numbered pages and 2 color coded bookmarks for optimal organization and stress-free set up
- 💪 WONT FALL APART: The silky yet sturdy faux leather cover protects your plans and ideas for years to come. Strong binding means even die hard journalers won’t have to worry about pages falling out from avid writing. Lay flat design for smoother writing
- ☕ PLAN YOUR LIFE WHEREVER YOU ARE: Journaling isn’t a hobby, it’s a lifestyle. This A5 journal is perfect for portability and best for travel so you can have it on you at all times. Pen holder means no more rummaging around in your bag when inspiration strikes
- 💕 STM SOCIETY VIP MEMBERSHIP: You’re not just buying a cute Scribbles That Matters Journal Notebook - you’re will be joining the STM Society which has like-minded journal junkies who love to share tips and inspire others create something amazing!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Faisal (our founder) is an academic in the UK and an avid journaler. He was bored with the usual black corporate notebooks that had low quality (uninspiring) paper. He got to work and created journal notebooks that were premium quality, fun and affordable.
What makes our product unique?Our product designs come straight from our 150k fans across the world. They give us feedback and we get to work making better products to help add value to their lives.
Why we love what we do?We love knowing that little scribbles in our journals help people beat anxiety, promote self-care, make people mindful and introspective. They help them focus on whats important and organise their time, families and lives. It leads them to uncover a version of themselves they never knew existed.
Hey! WE'RE SCRIBBLES THAT MATTER.
We believe in the life-changing potential of the lost art of scribbling. We make notebook and planners for bold bullet journalists, creative expressionists, and enthusiastic #scribblers.
MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE JOURNAL
This must-have dotted notebook is made with high quality paper that is thick enough to hold up to most types of pens so that your designs don’t bleed through. Organise Your Life. Be More Productive. Have Fun. Keeping track of your thoughts, appointments and goals has never been easier. The Dotted Journals from Scribble that Matters are the ultimate creative organizational system. In fact, it can be whatever you want it to be. You can tailor yours to your own unique needs and create a one-of-a-kind notebook that you love. We’re on a mission to make journaling effortless. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, our bullet journal notebooks come with a boatload of features to help you create something amazing:
- 160gsm acid-free paper with 150+ numbered pages that are a dream to write on
- White coloured paper with grey dots spaced 5mm apart for the perfect balance of structure and freedom so you can customise your page layouts
- 3 index pages and a page for your key (including space for colour-coding) so you can archive your entries
- Pen Test page so you can try out your pens to see if they ghost or bleed through the pages
- Expandable back pocket to store receipts, tickets and other important slips of paper
- 2 different coloured bookmarks so you can keep your place and easily flip between monthly and daily spreads
- Elastic closure keeps notebook securely closed to protect your pages
- Pen loop so you can keep your favourite writing weapon of choice
- Ethically sourced vegan leather cover
We are proud of the 150,000 fans that share inspirational spreads and you too can become a #scribbler. Ready when you are :)
|A5 Dotted - Iconic||A5 Dotted - Pro||A5 Starry Night||B5 Dotted||B5 Bullet Planner|
|Style||Dotted Pages||Dotted Page||Dotted Pages||Dotted Pages||Pre-printed Templates|
|Paper||160gsm (white)||160gsm (white)||160gsm (black)||160gsm (white)||160gsm (white)|
|Size||A5 (5.75 x 8.25 inches)||A5 (5.75 x 8.25 inches)||A5 (5.75 x 8.25 inches)||B5 (7 x 10 inches)||B5 (7 x 10 inches)|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By T*B*n*K on May 15, 2019
To some that may seem like a small matter, but even numbers on the left-hand side and odd numbers on the right-hand side of a spread is standard setup in publishing.
Otherwise the notebook is great: construction and binding looks like it can withstand a lot of careless throwing about, and the paper is thick enough for water-based markers. The dots are dark enough to see without being overwhelming against the white paper.
1) Needed to have a dot grid pattern
2) Needed to have an index for projects
3) Needed to withstand the use of markers for adding touches of color without ghosting
The STM notebook hit all 3 marks easily. I have previously used a Leuchtturm which I do love, but I too often could see what I had written on the reverse side. The thicker paper used in STM solves this issue with ease. The pages feel smooth and have a thin cardstock weight to them, so be aware of that if it matters to you. While I do prefer the very slight textured feel of the Leuchtturm's paper, it wasn't a requirement for me.
I have not used the journal extensively, so I cannot attest to its long-term durability yet. That said, it feels like it should hold up just fine. Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase and will definitely buy this again in the future.
UPDATE: After using this journal for a little while, I have determined that I will be switching back to a Leuchtturm. There isn't anything outright wrong with the STM journal, I just am not a huge fan of the paper in terms of texture and color.
The thickness of the pages though are the best thing about it! I've been looking for a bullet journal with nice and thick pages so I can reduce bleed through, and this is definitely the book for that!
The journal comes exactly as described. The dots are light and the paper does feel like the gsm described. There is absolutely no bleeding with this journal making it great for artists. In addition, there are little dashes in the first row and last row of the dots as well as a small + in the middle of the paper; this makes it super easy to divide your paper evenly when making spreads. I am super pleased with this version.