Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 160 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 167 reviews
on May 3, 2014
I have the original carrying case for Nintendo 2DS, the blue one, but needed one case that could handle all my games, cables and console for a long trip.

This thing met all my needs perfectly. It holds 12 games, stores my charging cable and headphones, holds the console well, and it seems it has good quality. Possibly protects fairly well the 2DS from a fall. It is black, so if it gets dirty, it won't seem noticeable quickly.

Overall, 5 stars.
on December 17, 2013
Let's be honest with ourselves. The Nintendo 2DS is great console with the young new gamer or seasoned, frugal, gamer in mind. The only problem with the console is one thing, safe long distance transport. No more! The Butterfox Double Compartment Carry Case for the Nintendo 2DS makes console transportation a breeze. With two sections, the Butterfox case allows for safe transportation of the Nintendo 2DS as well as storage space for up to 12 3DS or regular DS games along with a charger and headphones. The portion of the case that houses the 2DS when in transport has soft, foam like material that keeps both sides of the 2DS from taking on scratches. It also has two elastic bands that keep the 2DS firmly in place. This is a much better transportation solution than Nintendo's name brand case that they have out currently, which is essentially a sleeve and nothing more. If you like your 2DS enough to know it needs to be protected, then this is the case for you!
on March 25, 2017
I've had this case for almost 2 months and it's awesome! The 2DS fits nice & snug in half of the case and 12 games--both DS & 3DS--fit nicely in elastic slots in the other half. The mesh pocket that's on the side that holds the games is just enough to hold a charger. Sure you can slip in a small screen cloth and some extra styli, but it really can't hold much else. It has a nice rugged feel to it. It's not hard and is not meant to protect your device if you drop it, but it's a carrying case and it works perfectly for that. Definitely a great choice for 2DS owners!
on March 9, 2016
I bought my son a nintendo 2ds for Christmas at walmart and unfortunately they don't sell the cases anymore in the store. I looked at cases at other stores and they we're thin and flimsy with no compartments. When I found this case on amazon I was skeptical but figured I would give it a try. I am so glad that I made this purchase because this is by far the best ds case out there. It is very durable and has 2 compartments, one that holds the ds and another side that holds the games and chargers. There are lots of pockets for games unlike other cases out there. I was very impressed with this case.
on December 27, 2013
This case holds the game console securely and also holds several games! It even has a pocket for the charger! This case cost a little more than the others but it's worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on April 1, 2014
Bought this as a birthday present for my 11 year old nephew who wanted a carrying case for his 2DS that held the cords and the game cards. He loves it and can keep everything in one compact case while travelling or even at home.
on July 19, 2014
This case has been perfect for my needs. It fits perfectly into my purse or bag for work, and it doesn't feel super bulky at all. I wouldn't put a game console in my pocket anyways, so it doesn't bug me. With room for 12 games, that's more than enough for all of the games I want to have on me. The zippers are sturdy, and it's a great case for portability. I can fit my headphones in there easily, although I find that the wall charger is a bit larger than what this case is designed to handle. The charger can and does go in the case, but the zippers struggle to fit around it. That doesn't detract from my 5-star rating since I usually don't bring the charger with me while i'm out, but worth noting for those considering this case.
on March 26, 2014
Perfect case for the 2DS. It protects it, it can hold several extra styluses and the charger. I bought one for each my 5 year old and my 6 year old and it's perfect for their needs. A+!
on September 5, 2014
In my opinion, there are a lot better cases out there for the 2DS. It seems pretty thin an flimsy, not much for protection I think. The awesome thing about the case is that it does have 12 slots for holding 12 different games in it. When all the others mainly only hold 6. So that's a great selling feature for the case. If your not a clumsy person, or its not for a young child, you should be satisfied with the case. But for the horrible instance that you drop the 2DS in the case from a normal walking height, I wouldn't rely on the case too much. And if you have a Nerf 2DS Shell on your system, it will not fit in this case. Depressing, because that was what I was hoping would work for my 3 year old daughters 2DS. The safer that system is, the better I feel. But nope, it won't fit while the Nerf shell is on it. Oh well, guess I will just use it to hold the games and chargers, and look for another carrying case. Hope this review helps you out.
on June 11, 2015
Little story. Worried about the safety of my 2DS and hoping to have some storage for games on the go, I searched for a case to do all of that. Looking around, I noticed other cases have a strange lack of room for games despite the small size of game cards and aren't very padded. In fact, a lot of the ones out there are hard so you might as well drop your system on a tiled floor if you dropped it. Even the officially licensed ones suffered from space and protection issues. Not so with this case!

One pocket holds the 2DS with two elastic straps inside a double-zippered side and the other side has 12 slots for games along with a side pocket on the opposite side of the games to put more games, headphones, extra styluses... whatever you will need really. It also has a soft yet springy outer structure which would absorb the impact of drops and bumps. Fantastic!