Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on November 13, 2010
This is a beautifully constructed wallet, seams are great, easy to put in the purse, attaches easily to cart handle and has plenty of room for coupons. I'm only disappointed in the dividers, which, though they are as described of high quality and nicely cut, are the wrong size for this organizer. Pretty much 1" too short in height and 1/2" too short in width so the labels are hard to read once the coupons are in there and the ends of the coupons wind up slipping around the sides of the cards. The picture shows the dividers up at the level of the top of the wallet, but they actually sit 1 full inch below.
11 comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2012
I like it, it fits all of my coupons, but I agree with some of the other reviewers, it's not a square/rectangular shapped as it looks in the picture. I wish they would have sewen in a hard bottom or something, the divider in the middle pushes it up and it's more of a triangle shape when it's closed. somekind of harder structure inside would have been nice. But it is sewen nice, and I like that it was made in the USA. the pattern is nice, and it is big enough. The divders and the organizer is a little tall but there were some postcard coupons I got in the mail that fit in it nicely. not sure it was worth the $20 price but, I've been searching for a good organizer for a long time with no luck. I wasn't sure if I should get the deluxe double organizer or just he double organizer ...but I am glad I went with the deluxe sometimes I have a lot of coupons and other times not so much, but it doesn't flatten down with the middle insert...over all I would recommend.
on January 1, 2013
This item was totally overpriced, An identical item that was titled as a regular sized coupon holder is different only in the 1 inch of extra fabric in the side gusset area used in this "double deluxe" version. $7.99 for one and three times that amount for this item. Very disapointed in the purchase.
on January 21, 2016
I've been using this for over a year now and it is still holding up! I could use some refill cards just because I use my coupons so frequently, maybe plastic separators would be better if there is such a thing out there! But the holder is awesome, super durable! It's nice and thick, the white gets dirty but I guess that depends on the person using it and how frequently you are using this while you are out and about, mine gets tossed around a lot and like I said has held up very well! I love that it attaches to the cart, it makes it really convenient for searching for the perfect coupon and staying organized while you shop!
on March 10, 2013
I have used coupon organizers for years, specifically the hard plastic ones which eventually crack and need to be replaced...never again will I purchase one of those after receiving this. I have already sorted out all my coupons by category (included are more than 20 stickers you can utilize, as well as creating your own-which I did) and I am amazed at the room that I have leftover in this very generously sized coupon organizer. I have found that nearly all my coupons fit nicely; if not, I simply fold it over, with the front of the coupon facing out, and go about my clipping and organizing. This is a very sturdy organizer; I was a bit concerned it would be flimsy, but it seems to be constructed out of a very durable canvas-like material, and will stand up to be tossed about into a shopping cart, or into a sack of groceries before throwing my trunk shut and going on to my next store. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a stylish, yet well constructed and useful organizer.
on October 1, 2011
A nice organizer to carry around in your purse, backpack, book bag or whatever. It holds a lot but since it doesn't attach to the shopping cart like it's sister wallet, I use it for Local Shopping Coupons for restaurants, department stores, car service facilities, etc... but if you don't care about attaching it to your cart, then this will be excellent for you. I fell for the "Buy All Three" gimmick and really I'm glad I did. I use both of the wallets... one for the store and this one to keep handy for non-grocery coupons. Dividers come with both wallets so you don't necessarily need the extra divider set, but if I need them, I will have them as replacements. This organizer is a great basic coupon organizer. It is made of sturdy canvas, so I anticipate it lasting a long time..
on August 28, 2011
For the cost the organizers were poor quality. the patterns did not line up. the center strap was not in the center. and one already began to fall apart. Contacted the company 2+ weeks ago regarding. THey said they'd send new ones out. Yet have not received them. Very unsatisfied with the quality and the service.
on September 28, 2012
When I first got this in the mail, I was disappointed with the size... but i decided to give it a try. I am an avid couponer using at groceries and drug stores mostly. I have quite a few doubles, since I steal coupon packs from relatives that don't use coupons. My husband had told me to return it right away not thinking my coupons would fit. But after resorting to their labels, and placing my coupons in, the purse expanded well! I love it! Love how compact my coupons fit in it! I'm going to use another wallet for my pharmacy coupons like register rewards and extra care bucks, but I'm sure they would fit too.

Now if you are an extreme couponer that gets 5 sets of coupons, I would prob go with the binder route. I print a lot of coupons like at the end of the month when a lot expire from coupon.com so I do have a decent coupon collection.
on April 7, 2013
This coupon organizer is one of the larger fabric organizers that I have seen. It can hold many, many coupons. The dividers are not quite long enough, though. There is about an inch of extra space on the sides. The strap of the organizer wallet has velcro, with the idea that you can loop the cover over the handle of your shopping cart and velcro it in place. This does not work well. If you have many coupons, the wallet will hang at an awkward angle, making it harder to use. I simply place mine in the top of the cart and it works fine. Overall, a good product though. The fabric is heavyweight and I should be able to get years of service with this item. Timely shipment.
on April 21, 2013
This product was actually a gift for someone else, but I have gotten good feedback from them. It arrived faster than the expected delivery date, and was well packaged. The giftwrap was very basic, but attractively done. The recipient has told me they are quite pleased with the wallet. It has plenty of room not only for coupons, but also a small amount of cash and coins. The tabs are sturdy, and easy to label. She really likes the color, and the strap that allows this item to be attached to a shopping cart. Solidly built, and well worth the price. I would easily recommend the seller and the product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.