Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on March 14, 2017
This game has a lot going for it. In some ways it is up there with the greats like Mario 64. Storyline is good, humor is excellent. You will laugh out loud during many parts. Game starts off strong. Lots of inventive ideas in the game. The problem? Difficulty spikes, especially towards the end. Just wait until the last parts of Big Top, platforming is quite difficult and the camera does not help. So it is not the greatest game ever as others might say, but still worth a look even if some of us never see the end, except on youtube of course.
on November 7, 2015
Although it isn't perfect. Some of the platforming hasn't aged well. And some of the platforming wasn't that good to start with. In spite of that, this game is one of the best platforms of its generation.

It's an older game, but it runs fine on modern systems. There's some quirks when it comes to controls and graphical configurations, but nothing that can't be fiddled with until it works. For being an older game, the graphics still hold up quite well. Though it owes a lot to its really well designed and realized art style. It still looks like a beautiful game well over a decade after release.

At it's core, this is a 3-d platform's with a really outstanding graphical and story aesthetic. You basically get to traverse through people's psyches. And the level design as a result is varied and almost always spectacular.

The platforming feels good, and the controls are great.There's one particular section of game that's weaker than the rest. But as a whole this game is just awesome all around.

It's goes for pretty cheap, considering its age. But it doesn't feel like an old game. And as a result, I can't help but recommend this heartily, especially for as cheap as it is. It's just a fun game, and a fun experience to boot.
on June 7, 2012
This game has fun, intuitive game play, with characters that are well-built and a storyline that is deliciously silly at times. The variety of powers is incredible, and the snarky take on various tropes is hilarious. While many of the boss battles have a 'required' mechanic of some kind, the game also frequently provides multiple options for handling various challenges. You might go invisible to dodge an attack, use levitation to bounce away, use a shield to block it, or simply dodge the attack 'by hand'.

In short, it's a brilliant, wonderful game that deserves five stars in it's own right. Unfortunately, the controls were clearly designed primarily for consoles. The result is a sometimes frustrating response to expected PC-based controls. Additionally, the game mechanics sometimes struggle a bit, most notably at the very end of the game, where either the difficulty takes a massive leap, or they simply didn't have the time to fine-tune the game as well as they did everything leading up to it.

I may have docked one star for the control related issues, but I still highly recommend this game. Buy it, enjoy it, and have a really good time.
on May 17, 2017
I don't recommend this product at all. I have Dell Latitude 3540 that runs on Windows 10, and I have never been able to open the game. The game runs through steam, which often has difficulty operating with any security features on your computer. I've spent hours scouring the internet trying to find a solution to my problem, but have had no luck so far. The amount of work I've put in hasn't been worth it.
on May 3, 2017
One of my favorite games , If you like playing a game that takes awhile to beat . Then I highly recommend this one.
on February 17, 2013
I have to say that this is one of the most original and entertaining games i have ever played! It simply is a must play for any platformer fan! The game centers around a young boy who arrives at a psychic learning summer camp! As the game progresses you enter peoples minds which each have a unique style and feel to them and you will battle their inner demons and you even have a chance to find their emotional baggage (which gives you a deep look at their past or things that have troubled them). You also acquire new powers as you continue on with the story and the game is overall a Blast!

P.S. I bought this and was able to redeem it on steam as well!
on January 7, 2016
This is one of the most unique and fun video games I have ever played! One of my favorites now - and I don't consider myself a fan of platformers. The story is interesting, the characters are varied and hillarious, and best of all the gameplay is not repetitive. Each level is different enough that you never feel like the game is a chore.

10/10
on March 12, 2013
My children have been trying to get my into video games for years now and I just could not get it. I am not coordinated enough to get the guys to even move. The tried me out on several games and I just did not like it till I played this game.

Now I am playing it all the times, its very easy to understand and the characters are too cute!

I has some levels that I just could not figure out and had to ask my kids to help me but all in all I am hooked!

Great game and easy to play, even for adults like me with no hand eye coordination!
on September 6, 2012
This is an incredible game in a time where innovation loses out to the every year triple-a titles. It is obvious from the start with the art direction, voice acting and overall design that this game is a winner, and is deserving of five stars.

As a bonus, if you use the Steam client, you can enter the game code from Amazon, and the game will be added to your Steam library.
on June 22, 2016
This game used to really trip me out when I first played it. It's an extremely imaginative and hilarious platformer that sought originality alike to Crash Bandicoot and Spyro.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.