Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on October 30, 2016
I loved the entire series, still do. I own all the seasons, and watch them over and over. I grew up on the Upper East Side, so I'm intrigued ! No one forgets Manhattan.
on August 19, 2017
Christmas gift she loved it
on February 7, 2017
So happy! Both season 3 and 4 came in today. Wasn't estimated to arrive until Wednesday or later. So happy it's here!. Perfect condition. Came with a box case. All discs were there. And barely any scratches.
on January 23, 2012
I absolutey love this f^ing show! Seasons 1 and 2 were my favorite, and contrary to what everyone says about season 3 its not that bad! Season 4 is pretty awsome the first 2 episodes were the paris scenes and it was kinda strange esp. that girl Chuck was dating (NOT CUTTTTEE) But this season gets back on its feet and finsihes nicely! Id wait till season 5 comes out though and you can prolly get this season for abt 20 some dollars. I paid $40 bucks for it and I think it shouldve been a lil cheaper but in the end a good purchase!!!! PS I MISS JENNY :(
on January 12, 2016
I didn't get into the show until it was off air, however I really got into the show. Too bad it is no longer playing!
on August 14, 2015
Great time. Very fast. Disks are in perfect condition. Few rips and scratches on the box. Overall very happy
on March 19, 2016
fav show and fav season!! thanks
on December 11, 2013
I've got all the Seasons of this show! The package came fast it was knew I couldn’t pass it up. I have a good collection of good DVD’s and I like to add on from time to time...this was a steal and I decided to purchase it I’ve seen it before but wanted it in my collection…GOOD Season/GREAT Price!
on December 9, 2013
I got hooked on this right away, and I'm a grown woman. Teenagers would really love it, but, I, also found it very enjoyable. It's a little hard to believe that these young men can be so successful, but, it is interesting -- one of those shows, where you can't wait to see the next episode
on December 3, 2016