Bubba Envy Double Wall Insulated Straw Tumbler with Handle, 32 oz., Purple/Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA-free, Eastman Tritan construction makes tumbler impact, stain, and odor resistant
- Dual- wall insulation keeps beverages cold longer and prevents condensation
- Features spill-proof, smooth comfort lip and large size silicone straw for easy drinking and convenient one hand operation for this water bottle
- Fits in some cup holders
- Dishwasher safe tumbler with straw
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
You’ve got a companion for life with bubba beverageware. Our friendly, no-fuss travel mugs, water bottles, tumblers, and kids water bottles are just as useful for your morning commute as they are for your weekend at the lake. Bubba products are the perfect everyday sidekick, thanks to fun and functional features like large capacities, vacuum-insulated stainless steel to keep drinks cold, durable construction, and built-in bottle openers (hey, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere!). Bubba offers beverageware that people love, at a price point you’ll love even more.
bubba Envy Insulated Tumbler with Straw
Who's ready to relax? With the bubba Envy Insulated Double Wall Tumbler by your side, you'll call to mind palm trees swaying gently in the breeze as you sip from your tumbler. Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan plastic, the Envy tumbler is impact-, stain-, and odor-resistant; that way, if you prefer a cold drink of water in the afternoon and a raspberry mojito during happy hour, you won't have any lingering stains or odors once your tumbler is rinsed out. The double-wall construction reduces condensation on the outside of your tumbler so you can easily hold on it, and your drink stays cold for hours. Sip from the spill-proof, easy-clean lid with or without a straw; you'll only need one hand to drink, leaving the other free for applying sunscreen or flipping pages of a magazine. The bubba Envy tumbler is the ultimate vacation companion.
- Dual-wall insulation keeps drinks colder longer and helps reduce sweating
- BPA-free, Eastman Tritan construction makes this tumbler impact-, stain- and odor-resistant
- Spill-proof lid is conveniently designed for use with or without a straw depending on your drink of preference
- Handle makes it easier to hold while using at the beach, at work, at the beach, or on-the-go
- Includes 100% food grade silicone straw
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Guarantee
Locks in Temperature
Thanks to the double-wall insulation, cold beverages stay cold for hours — with no condensation on the outside of the mug.
The bubba Lifetime Guarantee
We’re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every bubba product. We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the bubba Lifetime Guarantee.
Covers the following:
- Material Issues
- Workmanship Issues
- Defective Products
- Mugs, Bottles, Replacement Lids
- Purchased in the US and Canada
Using Your New bubba Tumbler or Water Bottle
- Choose how you drink! The spill-proof lid can be used with or without a straw, depending on your drink of choice.
- Use your bubba tumbler or water bottle for cold beverages only. Dual-wall insulation helps drinks stay colder, longer.
- Your bubba mug is top-rack dishwasher safe and not for use in the microwave. For complete care and use guides, please see our official website.
Who's ready to relax? With the 24oz bubba Envy Insulated Tumbler with Straw by your side, you'll call to mind palm trees swaying gently in the breeze as you sip from your tumbler. Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan plastic, the Envy tumbler is impact-, stain-, and odor-resistant; that way, if you prefer to use it as a water bottle in the afternoon and for a raspberry mojito during happy hour, you won't have any lingering stains or odors once your tumbler is rinsed out. The double-wall construction reduces condensation on the outside of your tumbler so you can easily hold on it, and your drink stays cold for hours. Sip from the spill-proof, easy-clean lid with or without a straw; you'll only need one hand to drink, leaving the other free for applying sunscreen or flipping pages of a magazine. The bubba Envy tumbler is the ultimate vacation companion.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Or at least, not top rack safe! This managed to go through the bottom rack dishwasher a few times just fine. But the most recent run left it deformed and warped such that I have to throw it away! Bummer - it was a pretty good (and big!) mug otherwise.
I agree with several other reviewers that the silicone straw that comes with it is gross. I ordered plastic straws that are just like the ones that come with the hospital mug and they fit perfectly! You can find them on Amazon here: Tupperware Durable Reuseable Accordion 12" Whistle Straws Set of 5 Colors https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013ZTLINU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Fq2mzb222QGD6
- well insulated
- easy to clean
- good price
Areas for improvement:
- the lid leaks with straw in, without straw and closing the lid,
- it's not water tight and will still spill
- lid is tough to get off
- straw is gross
- doesn't fit some cup holders
Still, everything else about this is just so great that I'm keeping it at five stars!
I didn't give it 5 stars because of two reasons. The first is that the lid isn't a screw on lid...it's one with a rubber seal you just push down and it's a bit difficult to get off. there is a small tab you can use to get a grip, but for someone older or with weak hands it might be a small issue. Also the straw seems out of place for this product. The cup and lid are hard and plastic, and the straw is a flimsy piece of rubber; it's not hard or anything. it feels like someone went to a hardware store, found some cheap hose, snipped a piece off and stuck it into the top. While it works fine, it just seems "cheap." And it slided into a hole at the top larger than the straw, so there is no "seal" there so some spillage can occur.
For a simply cup to just stay hydrated this should do, but if you are more serious about your drinking habits, hydration, or even exercise, I'd shop around a bit more.