4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
iKBC F108 RGB Double-Shot PBT Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Cherry MX Blue Switches, White Case, Per-Key RGB Lighting, Full Size (K6D75S411007)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cherry MX RGB Blue switches, a very tactile and clicky variety, extra resistance that kicks in right before complete activation. Ideal for typing.
- 9 Multiple modes LED RGB Backlighting, Color Flashing Speed and Time Machine count down, and onboard memory to take your customized macros and lighting settings anywhere you go.
- Backlit Doubles hot PBT Keycaps PBT plastic is considered the superior plastic choice when it comes to mechanical keyboard keycaps. Double injection molded for long lasting and maximum durability.
- 100 percent anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB and convenient Multi-Media Keys Fn plus F1 to F12. 3 Built-in preset layouts, Qwerty, Dvorak and Coleman, Brightness level control.
- Features 3 levels adjustable feet to find the best height and set the perfect position for your typing, gaming or programming sessions. Combined with the ergonomic key shape, you are ready to tackle any long
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Multi-color dynamic rgb backlighting for virtually unlimited customization every single key can be assigned with a unique backlighting color. This gives you key binding opportunities that you’ve never experienced before with a mechanical keyboard. Mechanical key switches for ultimate performance for reliability and consistency, there’s no substitute for cherry mx mechanical key switches. The f-series uses cherry mx switches for super-fast actuation time and smooth, linear key response for ultra-fast double and triple taps without the audible click. Available in black, blue, brown and red. Onboard memory built-in storage lets you set up the macros and backlighting preferences of your keyboard once and take it anywhere. Programmable keys you can set and edit the millisecond delays between keystrokes. The keyboard also features 3 built-in preset layouts, qwerty, dvorak and colemak. Ergonomics the case is very simplistic and streamlined and the ergonomic key shapes are designed to provide a comfortable typing experience even during long gaming sessions. Package contents 1 x f108 pbt mechanical keyboard with cherry mx switch 1 x user manual 1 x key puller 10 x gaming keys (qweasd and arrow keys).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The double-shot keys are great since you won't have to worry about wearing the letters off like others that are just silk-screened and clear-coated. Also, they have a nice texture.I got the cherry red switches which are super quiet and don't have any resistance/detent as you depress the keys.
All of the RGB effects are built into the keyboard. This is both a plus and a minus. You can't easily do custom setups, and you have to toggle through various hot-key combinations to select the current scheme/brightness/color. Also, the manual, while in English, is not as clear as it could be. However, you also don't have to deal with buggy apps/drivers like some other keyboards.
The keys are all well/evenly backlit. The font is pretty legible and I like that the special characters and numbers are equally visible. The frame itself isn't overly heavy, but pretty rigid. There is minimal corner to corner flex if you try to twist it, but otherwise feels very solid.
All-in-all, a great value considering what other RGB mechanical keyboards cost and the fact that you are getting double-shot pbt keycaps is a huge bonus.
I'm new to mechanical keyboards and after trying a Corsair Strafe with Brown switches, found this board to be much more to my liking.
The PBT keycaps aren't super thick, but very nicely textured - leagues better than stock ABS caps on most boards.
The lighting effects are cool - but not the key feature for me.
Also, it doesn't require annoying software installed on the PC to operate, it's all in the hardware.
The only (minor) con with this board is that the instructions can be better written. I had mistakenly pressed Fn+F7 and it swapped my LCtrl and Capslock which made think it was defective. I was almost about to return this with Amazon and then reviewed the instructions one last time and found that I overlooked the Fn+F7 combo restores the CAPSLOCK. Gladly keeping the board.
So advice is don't throw away the instructions and enjoy the board.
PROS: Super Sturdy, Perfectly nice looking RGB LED's and effects, Hella nice feeling and looking doubleshot PBT keycaps included, Super convenient volume control keys, Simple and beautiful no nonsense case design, Good price positioning in this tier of keyboards, satisfying and luxurious typing and gaming experience
CONS: No detachable cable was the biggest one for me but I've already forgotten about it after spending a short time with the board, The RGB lighting needs some software but you can set most modes and settings using the board itself, no USB pass through
In summary, I feel like I really got what I wanted here!