|Item Weight||40.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||97.5 x 6.1 x 3.1 inches|
|Pattern||16FT Kit [Double Door]|
16ft Double Door Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit - Smoothly and Quietly - Easy to Install - Includes Step-by-Step Installation Instruction -Fit 42"-48" Wide Door Panel(Big Industrial Wheel Hanger)
|Price:||$125.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $12.60 on this item|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Why Choose Us: With 1/3 of the market price, you can get the same quality products here! Premium quality hardware kit are provided along with a completely turnkey experience.
- Simple and Easy to Install: Professional instruction and customer service team help you solve all installation problems in time. Save the cost of finding a carpenter or decoration team.
- Package Included: A Barn Door Kit(2x 8FT Rails, 12x Rail Supports, 4x Rollers, 4x End Caps, 2x Floor Guides,1xRail Connector (For 16 inch stud) All other necessary hardware is included as you see in the pictures. DOOR NOT INCLUDED.
- Door Weight Capacity:150lb-220lb, Fit door panel width: 42"- 48", Fit door panel thickness: 1 3/8'' and 1 3/4''.
- The Choice for Your House: This modern twist on the classic barn door not only saves space, it allows the ability to open up multiple rooms without the annoyance of a swinging door.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Q: How to ensure the stability and safety of the door?
2 * Door Stoppers: Two door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your door exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
1 * Floor Guide: A T-shaped floor guide is supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.
2 * Anti-jumpers- those little round discs- go on top of the door and won't allow door to be lifted off rail unless they're turned.
Q: When do you need a headboard?
a. If the studs don't line up with the pre-drilled holes in the rail.
b. If there is a doorway trim.
And "door depth'' plus "trim depth'' is greater than 2''
Q: How much space do I need above the doorway?
A: You will need a minimum of 8" from the top of your door to the ceiling (or crown molding, if any) for this kit to fit correctly.
Q: How thick of a door will this kit work with?
A: There are solutions for any thickness of door! The bolts included for attaching the hangers to the door support a thickness range of 1 3/8" to 1 3/4", but this can be easily navigated by countersinking the bolt head into the back side of the door, or by picking up 4 longer bolts from your local hardware store. The other thing affected by a thicker door is the spacing needed between the door and wall (or baseboard/doorway trim). Plug in your door depth and trim depth below:
2''- door depth - trim depth
If your answer is 0 or greater, then you're fine. If your answer was negative, then that number is the extra spacing you need. This extra spacing is accomplished by bolting a header board to the studs, and then the rail to this header board.
|Rhombic Shape Hanger||J Shape Hanger||Industrial Wheel Hanger||Arrow Shape Hanger||T Shape Hanger|
|Min Space Needed Above Door:||6"||6"||8"||6"||5"|
|Compatibility:||Single Door||Single Door||Double Door||Single Door||Single Door|
|Pre-Drilled Hole Distance of Rail:||16"||16"||16"||16"||16"|
|Surface:||Frosted Black||Frosted Black||Frosted Black||Frosted Black||Frosted Black|
|Material:||High Quality Steel||High Quality Steel||High Quality Steel||High Quality Steel||High Quality Steel|
|Weight Limit (lbs):||220||220||220||220||220|
|Fit Door Panel Thickness:||1-3/8" - 1-3/4"||1-3/8" - 1-3/4"||1-3/8" - 1-3/4"||1-3/8" - 1-3/4"||1-3/8" - 1-3/4"|
|Fit Door Panel Width:||40"||40"||42"-48"||40"||40"|