Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 542 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 584 reviews
on May 15, 2017
Being quite skeptical about cheap, LED lighting I bought 2 of these for supplemental lighting for my medical plants. I already have HID, UV and UVB lighting so I wanted the LEDs for many reasons. I wanted to get a more full spectrum in my room, thus reaping many benefits, also wanted an increase in yield and or resin production as well as aroma, and I wanted to see how effective the LED was compared to say HID. I was pleasantly surprised to notice a slight increase in all of these things. As others have mentioned, when they say 1200 watts, this is definitely not going to perform like even a 1000 watt HID. That being said, they cover about a solid 3x3 area (diffuse maximum efficiency for Sq. footage at 4x4 or more) and are more like a 600 watt HID equivalent in applicable use. I plugged both in on an 18hr timer and barely noticed an increase in electric.
They're very quiet, durable (took a couple drops with no issues) and didn't seem to dull out. Bright enough to overpower my grow rooms red/orange glow, to a very bright blue-ish, orangish, purple. Very bright when you walk in. They don't throw much heat at all and even with the LED 4-5 inches from my plant (single plant abuse test) there were no ill effects, much like flourescent or CFL, it has to be almost touching to burn. Even in flower, I found 6" from the plant for a week, let rest and repeat gave a noticeable increase in trichome production. At this range it is reall only a single plant light but is quite powerful and penetrating.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

-Small indoor plants
-Small Closet grow
-Supplemental lighting (3x3 maximum efficiency)
-Full spectrum application (4x4 or 5x5...cost effective)

DO NOT buy this expecting 1 of these lights to bring 2,3 or 4 full sized plants to harvest and be happy. You will be disappointed. This is a great SUPPLEMENTAL light! Or small plants. It's maximum grow efficiency is only 3x3 or 4x4 max so if you want to cram 3-4 small SMALL plants in a tent and run it, you may be okay with a shorter veg.

A slay of a deal for 100 bucks honestly! 👍
review image
11 comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 15, 2017
3'X3'X6' and i've got buds.
review image review image
22 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 26, 2017
This was overkill for me with my collection of houseplants, but the review is about the item not my use of it. The light is wonderful and has an on-base on/off switch which is a plus. I wound up having to set it 2 feet above my plants but on a 3x4 grow bench it is very adequate. I brought in a fully grown tropical hibiscus for the winter and it's still blooming two months later! Other over-wintering garden plants are under the same light. The light has fans but doesn't appear to make much heat.
on November 28, 2017
This light is Quality at it's Highest Degree. Ordered on Black Friday and Put it to work Sunday. Great Light, Service and Price. My Plants Think It's Nice. Don't be afraid to Buy this Brand. King Plus 1,000 Make a Great Light. Enjoy
on December 9, 2017
We've used this since April and have been keeping our very young tropical fruit trees thriving indoors. Great product delivers what it promises. No problems at all and is used daily.
on December 11, 2017
So far, this light has worked as advertised. Only time will tell how well my plants respond. But it is very easy to setup and was well packed! Just wish I could have more of them. Space and money at Christmas time are issues :)
on March 18, 2016
This is an awesome light and for the price it is an exceptional deal. I have 3 King Plus LEDs now. As a medical cannabis patient and grower for over a decade I will say this tech is worth the money. I'm going to fill the room with these! They are very cheap to power as well! I cut two of my metal halide lights and use these three instead with a single 600 watt HPS and my power bill went down $80 a month!
22 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 5, 2017
these babys work greal , great bang for the buck !
on December 10, 2017
I bought a 800 watt a few months ago. I bought another...that should say enough 😁
on April 22, 2017
Great product! Just purchased my 3rd 600w unit. All is great no worries. Works well great packaging.