King Plus 1000w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV&IR for Greenhouse Indoor Plant Veg and Flower
|With Deal:||$95.20 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$16.80 (15%)|
|Light Source type||LED|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Veg/Bloom switch】: Through a wide plant growth testing, the Veg/Bloom switch, was designed to provide proper light for plants in different growth stages to greatly increase your harvest. Veg switch is the blue LED and white LED only used for seed or seedling growth; Bloom switch is the red LED and white LED. For flowering, both Veg and Bloom switches can be used.
- 【Full spectrum】: KingLED LED grow light provides full spectrum lighting from 380 nm to 780 nm (including UV + IR) of natural light for plants needed of all growing stages from vegetables to flowers.
- 【Energy-saving technology】: Different from the traditional HPS ,Our LED plant grow lamp adopts a high-tech LED chip(double-chip 10W LED),Our 1000w LED lamp can replace the traditional 600w HPS to provide brighter light and save more electricity which also can save a lot of money for you.
- 【Advanced cooling system】: Multiple high-speed mute fans and upgraded aluminum radiators enable the light bulb to work at 50°F to 60°F that is lower than other lamps. In a lower temperatures, your plant won’t be burned which could increase your lighting time and promote plant growth.
- 【Professional Service】:3 years Professional Service and free return for 90 days. KingLED Laboratory has more than five years of sales with after-sale service team professional in design, sales and production for the best products and service for the majority of customers. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time, and we will reply within 24 hours and give you a satisfactory result.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KingLED has always been the leading brand of LED grow light.
The company is committed to developing the most efficient and energy-saving LED grow light, which can effectively promote plant growth and greatly increase your yield.
Just enjoy the bumper harvest.
Full Spectrum Design, producing 380-780nm visible light, replacing Nature Light
Efficient cooling system
- Multiple heat sinks
- Incompletely sealed glass
- Upgraded aluminum radiators
- Two multiple high-speed mute fans
-Replaces a 600 watt HPS/MH
-Item Weight: 6.39 pounds
-LEDs Angle: 120°
-100pcs Dual-Chip 10W LEDs
-Avg. Power Draw: 185W
-Input Voltage: AC85-265V
-Working Temp: -68~104℉
-Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- The optimal full spectrum provides plants with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Avoid looking directly at the light, very glaring
- Indoor use only, not waterproof
VEG & BLOOM Switches
In the plant seedling growth, for the plants in germination or beginning to leaf stage, contains blue and white LEDs (430-660nm) • Blue light is essential during a plant’s germination phase. Stronger concentrations of blue light will encourage sprouting and development of strong roots.
In the plant in flowering and fruiting stage and contains red and white LEDs (430-740nm) • Red light impacts plant growth in several ways, certain specific red wavelengths will increase the production of a hormone in a plant’s vegetation that prevents the breakdown of chlorophyll.
We suggested turning on these two switches during flowering and fruiting stages. Plants at this stage need full spectrum. KingLED LED grow light is the most full spectrum. Your plants will get enough light and natural light to further increase your yield.
For Germination Stage : 26" -30" above the plants, we recommend lighting for 14-18 hours a day.
For Vegetative Stage : 20"-26" above the plants, we recommend lighting for 12-14 hours a day.
For Flowering Stage: 18" -24" above the plants, we recommend lighting for 9-12 hours a day.
For Fruiting stage: 18" -24" above the plants, we recommend lighting for 7-8 hours a day.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Will be attempting to contact seller to see if there is a resolution.
I contacted the seller after writing this review. They responded back within 24 hours and were willing to work with me. After a day or so about discussing replacement options, they agreed to send me a replacement light. No complaints and their customer service redeemed the faulty unit. Thank you!
They're very quiet, durable (took a couple drops with no issues) and didn't seem to dull out. Bright enough to overpower my grow rooms red/orange glow, to a very bright blue-ish, orangish, purple. Very bright when you walk in. They don't throw much heat at all and even with the LED 4-5 inches from my plant (single plant abuse test) there were no ill effects, much like flourescent or CFL, it has to be almost touching to burn. Even in flower, I found 6" from the plant for a week, let rest and repeat gave a noticeable increase in trichome production. At this range it is reall only a single plant light but is quite powerful and penetrating.
-Small indoor plants
-Small Closet grow
-Supplemental lighting (3x3 maximum efficiency)
-Full spectrum application (4x4 or 5x5...cost effective)
DO NOT buy this expecting 1 of these lights to bring 2,3 or 4 full sized plants to harvest and be happy. You will be disappointed. This is a great SUPPLEMENTAL light! Or small plants. It's maximum grow efficiency is only 3x3 or 4x4 max so if you want to cram 3-4 small SMALL plants in a tent and run it, you may be okay with a shorter veg.
A slay of a deal for 100 bucks honestly! 👍
**EDIT** 1/2/2020 Half my Lightboard has died out I am passed my warranty however I just wanted to update so people can have an idea of what your looking at, In total I've gotten about 5 grows off this light and learned alot about growing in small spaces as a result. Here is what I can tell you about this light; a single light works well for vegging a plant in a 2x4 space, the flowers grow under where always airy in my experience and did not firm up the way top shelf flowers do, after growing several strains i can confirm buds will always be airy and somewhat dry with lacking resin production however this may have acerbated after the first few grows. The light does not penetrate well through the upper canopy layer and requires heavy pruning and always yeilds an excess of larf and popcorn but works very well for vegitative growth.
Top reviews from other countries
It has been turned on basicly 24/7 for 10 months now.
I dont turn it off
Not a single bulb burnt out. Not 1.
My indoor garden loves this led for the veg stage.
Id give it 5 stars if it was quieter.
But all in all...id say go for it.
Id love to be a tester of higher power lights if they needed product reviews.
Update .......aug31 2019.
2 years running now. Never turns off.
Update nov7 2020
Still works. Although I did open it up and clean the dust off the fan blades with a vacuum.