Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Double sided? My nieces are 3 & 4 and will probably want to draw at the same time. Is it possible to put paper on both sides so they can play with it at the same time?
asked by D. Sells on December 14, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Anne B. Schofield answered on December 15, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the tips. But what about the trays? can one fit on either side, so both my twins can have access to all the paints at the same time?
Thnks,
Mom of twins
Bobbseymom answered on November 4, 2009

A
There is a paper feed for the dry erase board side, but not the chalkboard side. Easiest solution is just to rip off a piece of paper and put it on the chalkboard with clips on the top and bottom (you will need extra clips as it only comes with 4). As for the paints, both sides come with a tray, one has the specific round spots for the paint jars, the other is just a standard tray but wide enough that the paint jars will fit in it.
B. Johnson answered on February 7, 2010

A
Thanks!! Space might be a bit of an issue for two, but getting extra clips is a great idea!
D. Sells answered on December 15, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Be careful about the clips, they only clip from the top, they are not long enough or the paper not wide enough to hold on the side.
Lisa answered on December 30, 2008

A
Anne had previously posted that there is a slot on both sides of the easel for paper to feed through - I'm wondering if maybe newer versions don't allow the paper to feed through?

I'm also trying to see if I can run two rolls on this easel similar to:
http://bymyownhand.blogspot.com/2010/02/ikea-mala-easel-hacked-for-two.html
Toodles! answered on October 5, 2010

A
No, there is no slot. I just set up one for my daughter. It would be easy to put one in simply by adding a spacer but it would not have the 'paper cutter'.
Jillian answered on December 7, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product